Friday The 13th Coming May 26th, 2017

Darkening Demise

I remember seeing another YouTube video about this game. Here I thought it would be a single-player survival-horror and it's turning into an MMO where folks compete to survive the longest by screwing over their friends. Or at least I've been screwed over in every shooter-squad game I've ever played.  :P

Can't say I'm looking forward to the single-player option. I've seen enough gore and pain IRL and I don't like it appearing in my escapism.

Everyone has shit in their brains depending on who is looking at who. I would only be interested in the single player option and only if there was adult modding where maybe Jason can finally have some fun before always having to lop off their heads other body parts or killing them. Maybe if he was allowed to have some fun from time to time maybe he wouldn't always be in such a bad mood and wanting to kill everyone because I think I would be the same way if I never got to have any hanky panky other then getting to only watch.

Archived