View File

Yvette is a standard follower using the female sultry voice and is well armed with daedric weapons. Not OP, but she is a very strong follower and will level with you to 200. She has a custom UUNP HDT body and armor and comes in 2 sizes. The first 2 screens are the version named Yvette, the next 2 are Yvette smaller. Choose one, they will not work together.
While no other mods are required and she and her attire will appear exactly the same in a totally vanilla game, her body and armor are custom UUNP HDT with breast collision enabled. So if you have SKSE and HDT Physics Extension it will greatly enhance her!
She can be found in the Old Hroldan Inn between Markarth and Rorikstead and is open to marriage.
The mod uses no scripts so it shouldn't conflict with anything, but PM me if you encounter any bugs. I'll correct it ASAP.

WARNING!
I have included custom files for the default bbp and female idle. I strongly urge you to back up your data/skse and data/actors/character/animations folders before installing. In case you don't like my files you'll have your current ones. If you don't have custom animations and don't like the idle just delete those folders. It won't harm anything.

Credits:
Zenna11, who has kindly allowed me to use (and do a horrible hack job on) the Zenna Armor . Thank you!
Petrov for her boots.
Caliente for Bodyslide
Fore for FNIS and making custom animations possible
The team at SKSE for making anything possible. :)
The LL community for sharing so many killer mods I enjoy, and allowing me to share my humble contribution,

Permissions:
My personal body meshes, textures, default idle and bpp are free to use however you please. All other assets belong to their respective authors and you must get permission from them to use. You may not upload this mod to any other site without my permission.