Animal sex and Creature Framework question..

Hello Lablovers.

Ok here is my question and dilemma and i hope it makes sense.

Is it possible to have sex with a pet animal, be it a dog, wolf, horse sabrecat etc and not have to use Creature Framework?

This is why:

I use Mod Organiser. I have 2 profiles on there. They are almost identical in mods except one has Creature Framework and Aroused Creatures and all animal sex animations active and the other doesn't.

So basically one profile is for just humanoid sex and one is for that + animal /creature sex.

Now the one thats only humanoid runs smoothly. It doesn't CTD or lag and is a pleasure to play on. The one that uses CF and Sexlab Aroused creatures and support animations will CTD not all the time and its fairly random. One place it ALWAYS CTD's is in Iverstead. As soon as i walk through that street i CTD like clockwork. But the profile without CF and animal related mods doesnt CTD there at all.

When i check my Papyrus for the animal sex profile it seems to relay and long string of CF issues as it tries to check for suitable animals close by and then just CTD. 

So basically i would like to be able to have sexual fun with my pets but i dont mind random creature sexual encounters inactive.

I hope this makes sense but i just wish i could have the option to enjoy fun with the pets. I know many will say " well just have fun on the humanoid one and forget animal sex as its always a buggy CTD issue" but i am just hoping there might be a solution.

Thanks.

Well i am using the most upto date version of CF i can find.

As far as load order where should that be? At the bottom and with a higher priority over everything else or at the top allowing mods beneath to overrule it? 

At the moment i have it at a high Priority ( close to bottom). I am fine with non sexual mods and priority places as they seem to make sense to organise but with sexual mods like Sexlab and all supporting mods ( ie, aroused creatures, Defeat, Lovers Victim etc etc) i get a bit stuck. I figure it would be something like:

Sexlab

Creature Framework

More Nasty Critters

(then all others followed by animations packs/SLAL Loader)

LOOT seems to be ok with it and i always run FNIS Gen and i never get any obvious conflicts or warnings. LOOT shows no errors or warnings and MO seems ok with it. But when i play its always so unstable.

I do use MNC but installed CF from its own thread and the latest version. ( 1.1.0 pre2)

Any suggestions?

1. disable/remove the SexlabAroused.esm, but keep the SexlabAroused.bsa

2. try adjusting the performance settings in Creature Framework's MCM

(edit: and disable any Creatures in the MCM that your not using)

3. make sure JContainers is up to date

4. http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide_talk:Troubleshooting

5. Suggested Load Order:
(Skyrim DLC and Patch mods here)
SexLab.esm
SexlabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esm here)
(All other .esm mods here)
(All other .esp mods here)
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
SexLabTools.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esp here)

1. disable/remove the SexlabAroused.esm, but keep the SexlabAroused.bsa

2. try adjusting the performance settings in Creature Framework's MCM

(edit: and disable any Creatures in the MCM that your not using)

3. make sure JContainers is up to date

4. http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide_talk:Troubleshooting

5. Suggested Load Order:

(Skyrim DLC and Patch mods here)

SexLab.esm

SexlabAroused.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esm here)

(All other .esm mods here)

(All other .esp mods here)

SkyUI.esp

UIExtensions.esp

FNIS.esp

SexLabTools.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esp here)

OMG thank you so much all for those suggestion. 

SteamPoweredLain : I actually do have Hentai Creatures active but never even use it so i should unckec that in my load order too? i didnt realsie that could even effect my game if i interact with it. thank you.

MadmansGun:

I have set the CF settings for as much performance as i can, ie longer scan intervals etc. How do i disable creatures in CF?! That will be so helpful. From what i see it lists all the creatures and the provider for their sexual interaction, ie. Baddog, Sexlab NakedCreatures etc. I need to load the game up to look but i can actually disable any creature i dont want to be sexual? OMG i have so many i want to not be sexual but also some i do. For example:

I dont want horses to be sexual. I find they a bit annoying every time i approach a stables or try to get on my horse that they suddenly pursue me all aroused and i struggle to get anything done. I dont like Cows trying to lick me or Lurkers and Skeevers getting all horny. BUT i want my Sabrecat and Troll and wolf and dog to remain sexual and interactive, more as my pets and less just being approached in the wild, However i want defeat to still use aggressive sex when i loose a fight.

Also i just checked and when i disabled the SexlabAroused esm i got the red triangle warnings all through my Load Order or Mod Organiser for the following mods that all state they rely on the missing esm.

Apropos

SexLab Aroused Creatures

Sexlab Eager NPC's

Sexlab Stories

LoversVictim

SLPleasure

Is that an issue? Do i still run the game with those warnings ? And does any part of my game rely on hentai Creatures or is that simply optional for me?

MadmansGun:

I have set the CF settings for as much performance as i can, ie longer scan intervals etc. How do i disable creatures in CF?! That will be so helpful.

go to the "creatures" tab in the CF MCM, click on a creature entry and select "disabled" as the body setting.

Also i just checked and when i disabled the SexlabAroused esm i got the red triangle warnings all through my Load Order or Mod Organiser for the following mods that all state they rely on the missing esm.

Apropos

SexLab Aroused Creatures

Sexlab Eager NPC's

Sexlab Stories

LoversVictim

SLPleasure

Is that an issue? Do i still run the game with those warnings ?

that may be a problem, i don't use any of them so i don't know for sure, you should read there readme files.

And does any part of my game rely on hentai Creatures or is that simply optional for me?

nothing that i know of, it should be save to not have it installed. i only use it for testing my creature animations.

Archived