Disable cum-dump moodlet?

Hey DexyValo!

As Ba.. BruceWayne explained you can buy the Cum Slut trait in the aspiration shop. If your sim has the Romantic, Slob or Hates Children trait they will be okay with cum too.

I would like to give options to disable many things, but I don't think this is such a problem and it adds "depth" to the game and finding a solution is not that difficult. Some things just have to be without settings, otherwise, it would be a mess.

Hey DexyValo!

As Ba.. BruceWayne explained you can buy the Cum Slut trait in the aspiration shop. If your sim has the Romantic, Slob or Hates Children trait they will be okay with cum too.

I would like to give options to disable many things, but I don't think this is such a problem and it adds "depth" to the game and finding a solution is not that difficult. Some things just have to be without settings, otherwise, it would be a mess.

I knew that the romantic trait does the same, but Hates Children is news to me.

It makes sense though. lol

• 1 year later...

To add to this discussion. I know a lot of people are having issue with the cum layer on the face. It's almost like it's there permanently. I've been searching for a way to clear it, but I believe it may be tied to the Cum Slut trait. I've hidden the cum layers in WW settings and have also cleared them using ww.clearcum, but this layer persists and is more opaque than the removable layers. It's coming from sims' eyes and mouths. Just as the body bands on the arms and legs of sims could be attributed to the Broken Mind aspiration possibly? I am unable to hide or clear those as well. I'm really hoping that there can be an addition to remove these or at least hide them. I love having kinky sims, but these layers I can't remove hides the pretty faces I made.

05-01-18_9-25-20 AM.png

05-01-18_9-26-43 AM.png

5 hours ago, GlitchAesthetic said:

To add to this discussion. I know a lot of people are having issue with the cum layer on the face. It's almost like it's there permanently. I've been searching for a way to clear it, but I believe it may be tied to the Cum Slut trait. I've hidden the cum layers in WW settings and have also cleared them using ww.clearcum, but this layer persists and is more opaque than the removable layers. It's coming from sims' eyes and mouths. Just as the body bands on the arms and legs of sims could be attributed to the Broken Mind aspiration possibly? I am unable to hide or clear those as well. I'm really hoping that there can be an addition to remove these or at least hide them. I love having kinky sims, but these layers I can't remove hides the pretty faces I made.

05-01-18_9-25-20 AM.png

05-01-18_9-26-43 AM.png

That effect is caused by Nisa's Sensually tight trait, it not cum its tears. You can change the crying effect on the computer under Nisia's Wicked Perversions.

Archived