WW Warning Notification

No idea why, no real problems other than my sims being "frozen" for a while before they do the next command (sometimes). I do have a TON of mods and CC and "mod conflict detector" doesn't say anything (not even sure if its working). Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: After posting, just deleted Zerbu's go to school (it was never working for me anyway, I probably didn't install properly) and Sim Lotto since I don't really play anyway.

lastException.txt

Hey princessallie!

Look into removing or update a mod that is related to death from embarrassment. You seem to have something like that.

About the lag, there is not much I can say other than suggesting you reading this topic: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76526-a-lot-of-bugs-after-addon-installation/

tl;dr there are a lot of things that can cause simulation lag in the game and there is no universal way to fix it. If there is a lot of something (sims, things in the inventory, objects) or something is big (zone, objects) there will be issues.

Archived