[Sims 4]Rodriguez Animation package for Wickedwhims

Very very spectacular animations, the bouncing effect on female's asses, the movements of females on threesome... Damn! That was a genius move. Congratulations, you did an outstanding job! 

PS: I'd like to see a future update including a climax stage in threesome ;)

Guest Redabyss

How do you get these to work with the mod? I put this file into the wicked woohoo folder but it didn't show up when i opened the game :/ Help?

You have to put the animation package in the Mod folder of The Sims 4, not the Wicked Woohoo folder :)

Guest Redabyss

I tried them, great job man! :D

I'd suggest to add sounds: you can find how in the "add events" tutorial page of TURBODRIVER.

I try it! and thanks a lot!

:)

It's quite simple actually. The only nuisance is finding the names of the different sounds.

For this I suggest two thing:

- Try them for yourself, picking them from the list, or

- Open other animators' packages with s4pe and check the sounds.

Another thing I suggest is upload your file here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/ so that it's easier to know when there are updates.

• 1 month later...

I tried them, great job man! :D

I'd suggest to add sounds: you can find how in the "add events" tutorial page of TURBODRIVER.

I try it! and thanks a lot!

:)

It's quite simple actually. The only nuisance is finding the names of the different sounds.

For this I suggest two thing:

- Try them for yourself, picking them from the list, or

- Open other animators' packages with s4pe and check the sounds.

Another thing I suggest is upload your file here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/ so that it's easier to know when there are updates.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try to do it :)