Female Frost Atronach replacer

bleeargh

So I came across this mod on the nexus. It's an SSE playable frost atronach with a female version. I think there's another version for oldrim that didn't have the female mesh. Anyway, does anyone know how to make the female version of this mod into a replacer for all the frost atronachs within the game? I tried renaming the mesh and skeleton from the mod to the vanilla names and put them in the vanilla folder location, but I'm just getting the "no mesh" exclamation point. When I tried to open the nif in nifskope I got a few error messages. I wonder if there's something wrong with the nif itself.

I'll keep experimenting.

If anyone has any ideas or input that would be great !

Edit: The best mistakes are the stupid ones. I'm getting the "no mesh" exclamation point because I'm trying to run SSE meshes in old skyrim......Sigh. Which poses another question entirely. the backwards porting of SSE meshes to original skyrim........I'll start another thread in technical support  :blush:

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived