Game wont even load.

Now I'm assuming when someone says the game "crashed", it means the game displays the whole "Oblivion has encountered an error and needs to close" thing.

Well for me the game wont even load beyond pressing the Start button on the Launcher.

I have read the "5 newbie tips" post and rearranged the load order to what I think is proper.

But just incase, heres my load order:

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Knights.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
SuccubusRace.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
Akaviri Imports.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Ring of console.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
LHS Text Extension.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversOrgy.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversSlavePlay.esp
SetBody.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Also while i'm here, guess I should also state another problem i'm having with the whole thing: the in-game options for stripping the characters works...on the NPCs.

My Player Character, upon engaging in "the sexies" is still fully dressed...well, kinda. Her head slot / helmet unequips x3

Have you tried it with a new ini?

Delete your Oblivion ini ( not the one in the game folder! The Oblivion ini in "My Games", there is also your save folder )

Oblivion will create a new ini.

You mean the Oblivion config file found in "C:\Users\____\Documents\My Games\oblivion"?

Edit: Tried deleting it and launching again, didn't work.

The Oblivion.ini in "C:\Users\____\Documents\My Games\oblivion"

Then install Oblivion again ( oblivion, Shivering isle and Oblivion-ShiveringIsles Patch_v1.2.0416 ) It will not overwrite your Mod files.

Update: Re-installed the game and fixed load order abit potentially (disabling things i think conflicted). Strangely enough, instead of simply crashing / closing the window instantly, it now gets about 1/2 way through the Bethesda logo before closing.

Will do, though i'm not sure if i need the patch as I run the version available on Steam.

Also upon disabling / unchecking all the Tamago / Hiyoko (and/or general pregnancy mods), it worked again. Which is a pity considering thats what I want working x3

Have you all tools?

OBSE, Pluggy, MenuQue?

Oblivion not in C: program files  !! ( the default install path ) especially don't like it, OBSE and Pluggy don't work.

Don't use Nexus Modmanger for Oblivion ! It can not install the ini files (so you can not install Lovers and Tamago Mods right )

Yes with the Steam version you don't need the Patch.

Read my yellow Link below . All you need before you install/use Lovers.

Have you all tools?

OBSE, Pluggy, MenuQue?

Oblivion not in C: program files  !! ( the default install path ) especially don't like it, OBSE and Pluggy don't work.

Don't use Nexus Modmanger for Oblivion ! It can not install the ini files (so you can not install Lovers and Tamago Mods right )

Yes with the Steam version you don't need the Patch.

Read my yellow Link below . All you need before you install/use Lovers.

Edit: I shall try uninstalling EVERYTHING, all mods and such, and then only install the lovers stuff, see if that fixes it.

Edit 2: After disabling everything but the basic Lovers addons and the stuff for Pregnancy, it still wont load, so its something to do with the Pregnancy addons.

Oh. Never saw anything bout MenuQue

Then again i swear sometimes im half-blind, so x3

Some Pregnancy Mods needs Block head ( a OBSE plugin) Do you have it ?

Yes I have blockhead and all the requirements it would seem. I manually installed most of the Tamago / Hiyoko stuff (no I didnt use NMM for the rest).

Just a theory, but perhaps Oblivion Overhaul 2 mod isnt compatible...?

Don't think so, but I don't use OCO2. Does OCO2 change the Blockhead ini?

-----------------------------------------

Bad Mods: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

As it requires Blockhead to even work, I don't think so. All it really does I think is basically overwrite basic textures and such to make NPCs and characters look less...Oblivion-like.

Don't know if its reccomended, but I could always try loading / running the preg mods one by one (as in not all at once), see if it still crashes.

Oblivion character overhaul caused some miner problems with some lovers mods for me but I don't see any on your list. It never crashed game nor did it stop it from loading game. If any of your mods edit shop keepers as overhaul does try disabling one of the mods  and see if it helps. Overhaul may edit some other npc's  as I could not run a bandit mod I had with it. Sorry that is the best help I can offer and I don't know it it's any good.

• 2 weeks later...

Edit 2: nevermind found a way around it.

Found the problem.

I seems loading everything related to pregnancy makes it work just fine, but as soon as i bring any form of HiyokoGenerator into it, THEN it crashes.

Archived