Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Magic candles .

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

lurkalot

lurkalot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

I was wondering why Magic Candles on Nexus has such a low used down load . You can change the colors of the candles in Skyrim in several different color flames Blue green purple  pink yellow  or red . It such a tiny 2011 mod , I have used it for quite a long time . My favorite is red as It gives cave's a more sinister feel , better when you play in dark caves . 

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Lodakai

Lodakai

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

I saw that one a while ago.. the reason I didn't end up downloading it is because it was a replacer rather than a standalone.   It would be cool if they were individual candles of all colors that you could place where you wanted.

But to have every single candle be of that color was just too much for me.

thesteve812

thesteve812

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Standalone would have been nice, console click color maybe. Then everything wouldn't have be the red light district.