1 hour ago, gulciane said:

crash when we load save files ... :confused:

Lots of reasons this can happen if you are playing Skyrim - suggest googling skyrim save game ctd for learning how to avoid it.

TLDR suggestions:

Install Crash Fixes

Load a safety save before your real save

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello World,

not recommended. It simply doesn't work without 'not mentioned' requirements, spread all over the internet, with temporary unavailable downloads. It is 'not' funcitionally integrated in any of the so called resources...and after a clean uninstall, (or whatever 'you' do in such cases, or might call it in your native language), it'll crash your game to the desktop.

Nope, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Sexlab and PapyrusUtil didn't get updated since 2016 and SLAL 1.5 is fully compatible to this mod on my end (was a minor update anyway).

And if you don't know which skeleton to use (latest XPMSE), what bodies this is for (all XPMSE-compatible ones that feature a 3D vagina) and if the HDT PE physics for females that you're using are compatible (they are if they feature the open vagina on penetration feature, for which again you also need a body with 3D vajaja) then I'd advise against using more than the basic HDT mods anyway, because you clearly don't want to be hassled with details.

The other requirements, the animation packs, are soft ones as stated in the mod description, meaning just install them if you like them or don't, this mod will recognize which ones you have and then equip the HDT object in sextoy scenes for those only.

Then again if something is broken (for example if one of the animators renamed an animation in a later version) then please tell me, I'll see if I can do something about it. I mean I quit modding but if all I have to do is rename an entry in the json file or the esp then I would do that of course.

Oh and to anyone asking, I won't add collisions for more animations, sorry. If someone wants to take over and expand this mod then just go ahead, and if my very poorly documented (did I even document it? I doubt it) Papyrus code confuses you then don't hesitate to pester me about it as much as you want.

Yeah, seems like 'SLAL Animations by Leito' isn't really a soft requirement as stated in the mod description. It is script-wise, but the files inside 'meshes\actors\character\animations' and 'meshes\actors\character\behaviors' (they fix screwups with the dildo placement in these Leito Double Dildo animations) have to be deleted if you want to use my mod without the two double dildo anims from Leito's SLAL Pack.

And no, these animations are not already included in Sexlab.

I should defintely update the mod description, thx.

• 2 weeks later...

Every time a SexLab animation plays/ends my papyrus log is spammed with this error. There's no problems in game and the script looks correct but it's concerning nonetheless.

Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
	[HDTSextoys (D2003875)].HDTSextoys.HDTSextoyEquip() - "HDTSextoys.psc" Line 54

Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
	[HDTSextoys (D2003875)].HDTSextoys.HDTSextoyUnEquip() - "HDTSextoys.psc" Line 101

13 hours ago, hylysi said:

Every time a SexLab animation plays/ends my papyrus log is spammed with this error. There's no problems in game and the script looks correct but it's concerning nonetheless.

That is just HDT Sextoys doing its thing and seeing if the animation you started needs it to equip/unequip any HDT items AFAIK - I believe it has always done this in papyrus and the errors are harmless.  I've been running the mod for ages on a very heavy system and it has never caused a problem.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 10/15/2018 at 5:20 AM, ArtKO171 said:

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your work for free. But I've a pb :/ when I launch the game there are this message "there are no sextoys installation" I'm not sure if it's exact formulation, but there are a pb ^^

Can you help me ? Ty.

you need to go in to slal and register the animations with sexlab. save and reload the save. or restart the game.

• 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, TomTheCline said:

Is there any fix for the "no sex toy animations found" problem? I have Leito's, Nibbler's, and Komotor's animation packs installed, in addition to the basic SLAL.

realod game after you have registered your SLAL packs ingame with SLAL

for use with Komotor animations:

HDTSextoys v0.8 without Komotor's Animations support.7z

and install HDTsextoys after you installed sexlab/leito SLAL pack => overwrite all

• 1 month later...