Recently installed Komotors animations and noticed a much improved alignment of Penis and Vagina during sex scenes. He says it wasnt due to him but most likely your HDT Sex Toys mod. All I can say is well done !  Much less need to use the keyboard for alignment and it improves the overall experience dramatically. You should make it a seperate mod/patch !  

Thanks !

alright man, im having three issues here: 1 nazonootoko's animations is showing up in SLAL even tho i don't have them. 2 some of leito's animation stopped working due to this mod (they just t pose there). 3 some of animation items are left in my PC's inventory.

2. I had the same problem.

Solution: Check the soft requirements. You need the correct Lieto SLAL pack.

I had those familiar animations also, but this mod was looking for them in another folder.

I'm not getting any collision though.

Actually - besides the mod - the best of the download is the Readme about "How to cleansave". Actually I use the Save Game Script Cleaner for a whole while now (the author deserves a million endorsements for this on Nexus) and especially for SexLab mods, but I just removed the orphan scripts after uninstalling a mod and fixed the script instances thereafter. Never looked into specific mod forms and mod scripts. Ok, my cleaning worked out too til now.

Are there any data (scripts/other stuff) that might be not recognized as "orphan script" after deinstalling a mod? I could imagine that some mods alter vanilla scripts and those maybe won't ever be recognized as "orphan" by the Script Cleaner because it belongs to the base game although they were altered and maybe now work in a totally different way (which might still break things in your game)...

Dont know if this is a common problem or not. But everytime a PC or NPC equip one of the toys in a animation they sink below the ground.

And it happens every single time on every toy animation from this pack. Only way to fix it was to press the realign actors key in sexlab. But you have to do that every single time one of the animations start.

Does it have anything to do with Nio High heels Fixes by any chance?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53799-nioverride-high-heels-niovhh-fixes/

Dont know if this is a common problem or not. But everytime a PC or NPC equip one of the toys in a animation they sink below the ground.

And it happens every single time on every toy animation from this pack. Only way to fix it was to press the realign actors key in sexlab. But you have to do that every single time one of the animations start.

Does it have anything to do with Nio High heels Fixes by any chance?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53799-nioverride-high-heels-niovhh-fixes/

Uh, I've never seen something like that happen and I use NIOHH/high heel fixes myself.  It does sound like something related to a HH adjustment, so you could try toggling on or off the "fix high heels height" option in SexLab and see if that makes a difference. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have many Mods of dildos and strap-ons, even that mods show a damn image of it. LL suck dick when lazy people believe that everyone is psychic.

The mod doesn't add any meshes or textures, the only reasonable way to preview it would be a video.  It adds physics effects to other author's animations, and you could go look at those mod pages to see what they look like.   

You come off as incredibly rude when you pop into a mod's support thread just to accuse the author providing the free mod and support of being lazy because there isn't a picture on the download.  Everything you need is in the description. 

Oh, that comment was directed towards me? Lol, and here I try to figure out what's going on and if someone deleted the post serpientesmile refered to.  :lol:

Honestly I don't care. In game pictures don't help you understand how to install this. And pictures of the installation process aren't needed, just install the requirements and then this mod (better also update the registered Sexlab animations - see the mod description for that) and you should be fine.

And if you don't even know why you would want to install this and if the mod description can't help you with that then I guess you don't need this mod anyway. ;)

Bazinga this mods breaks some of NSAP's anims...

Took me fucking ages to figure it out that this was the culprit too...

There are likely more but, the two that I noticed and caused me to start tracking it down were LeitoBlowjob 2 and 3.

I prefer using the NSAP version because Leito changed them for his SLAL pack and I don't like the changes. Also the double dildo anims don't work properly in his slal pack either. Which defeats the purpose of using this mod for them.

I prefer using the NSAP version because Leito changed them for his SLAL pack and I don't like the changes. Also the double dildo anims don't work properly in his slal pack either. Which defeats the purpose of using this mod for them.

With this mod they do because I fixed them. Both Leito double dildo animations for SLAL work as intended with this.

Dunno about NSAP but I think it's highly unlikely. My mod only starts doing stuff if an animation with both the 'sextoy' and 'vaginal'  tags gets played. And it actually doesn't care how exactly these animations are registered, if through SLAL or NSAP. As long as the animation is listed in the Sexlab MCM and has both tags my script fires. And then it only equips a HDT object if the animation is in a formlist or in that json file that I introduced for animations with more than one actor.

I don't even know what you mean by "breaks animations" btw. Nothing in this mod can break an animation. The worst that can happen is that HDT effects get weird.

Or that an armor gets reequipped prematurely. But I took a few precautions to make sure that this doesn't happen. Also blowjob animations are obviously not covered by this mod, meaning nothing gets equipped or unequipped for them so this can't happen anyway.

With this mod active and no matter how many times I run FNIS those anims I mentioned T-Pose.

Let me take another look at the file layout...

This could be it. Maybe different FNIS file layouts for SLAL and NSAP? Would be weird but whatever.

Try deleting these subfolders and see if it works now (rerun FNIS for Users before):

meshes\actors\character\animations

meshes\actors\character\behaviors

The files in these folders are just for fixing the broken double dildo animations so for NSAP you don't need them anyway (then again the toys don't get equipped 100% correctly in the NSAP version of Leito's mod either if I'm not mistaken. There's some animation stage where the receiver has the dildo equipped. And you can clearly see that she's supposed to be on the receiving end because of the way the thing bends and moves.

Is your FNIS version even up to date btw?

Because if it isn't this could be the real culprit.

edit:

The mod update was just me deleting text that showed up twice in the mod description. Did I mention that I'm not particularly fond of the software for this website?  :angry:

Yeah that fixed the T-pose.

Unfortunately though I'm not seeing the collision working on the Leito double dildo anims. :(

The filepaths aren't the same for the anim objects that's why.

Gonna alter them so they overwrite the NSAP variants files in MO. That should do the trick I think.

For NSAP too?

Let me think a moment, it's been a while since I last worked on this mod.  ^_^

edit:

What are the names for these 2 animations as listed in the Sexlab MCM?

It has to be 'Leito Lesbian Double Dildo' and 'Leito Lesbian Double Dildo 2' or else my mod won't recognize them.

Also are both of them tagged as sextoy and vaginal?

I just checked NSAP 3.1 and both conditions are met according to the NSAP script.

So I'm out of ideas, it should work. Maybe just save and reload that savegame. Or in case you already did that and something got broken in the process try cleaning the savegame (a link to CPU's short instructions how to that is in the mod description).

Also don't forget that PapyrusUtil is a hard requirement for this mod, at least if you want collisions on more than solo animations.

Yeah that fixed the T-pose.

Unfortunately though I'm not seeing the collision working on the Leito double dildo anims. :(

The filepaths aren't the same for the anim objects that's why.

Gonna alter them so they overwrite the NSAP variants files in MO. That should do the trick I think.

No, I don't think that's the reason. These files are just minor edits because I didn't like the positions of these animobjects. So I just moved them.

Doesn't have anything to do with the HDT stuff though.

You can check the inventory of the actors involved in a Sexlab scene to see if the mod is working btw. There should be a status update too but only on game load, not when equipping a HDT object. But as soon as these get equipped you can find them in the character inventory until the scene they are intended for is finished. I named them after the animations, that made the scripting a little bit easier for me.

It was because the meshes of the dildo's were in a different place in NSAP.

I just created a new folder in your mod in meshes > animobjects > nsap and dropped those four files in and the collision started working.

Had to copy the texture folder over from the leito slal pack too or they appeared as the no-tex purple colour.

All working good now though. :)

That's weird. As I said, these four animobjects have nothing to do with collisions. They are just minor position tweaks.  :unsure:

The collision stuff is in a different folder (meshes\actors\character\character assets)  and that's independent from SLAL or NSAP.

I bet it was just a hickup and you probably saved and reloaded and this is what actually fixed it. ^^