• 2 weeks later...

New release just pushed.

This one (1.90) is more a Test one since it's only the part of the 2.0 that'll be out by the end of  the month ( I hope).

It's only the Necro power : you die --> find 2 persons to help you to revive --> Resurrected --> start again.

This release have no scenario/explanation : everything be explained in the 2.0

Enjoy ;)

In fact, I use the non HDT hair.

I download this one : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70363/? and it exactly what you describe. In fact it's seems the hair have an origin to 0.0 in the map ( aboce the giant spot near Whiterun)

I try several things, but none works. I think I'll end with making hdt hair not compatible with this mod (until I find a solution)

You must know this mod make your character essential, and there is no way in this mod to turn it back yet. Considering that, and it's not a problem for you (I think there is a console command to deactivate it : setessential or something like that). All that said, I don't think there is a good reason to not use it.

For the mod, well it's a question of spare time, I was supposed to have a lot of time this month for this, but that was before accepting a project this week. I'll try to get it done by the end of june

You must know this mod make your character essential, and there is no way in this mod to turn it back yet. Considering that, and it's not a problem for you (I think there is a console command to deactivate it : setessential or something like that). All that said, I don't think there is a good reason to not use it.

For the mod, well it's a question of spare time, I was supposed to have a lot of time this month for this, but that was before accepting a project this week. I'll try to get it done by the end of june

Okay, thank you  :shy:  Of course, it take time, I will try current version then!

Not working,pls help!After my character die,game load last save!All requirements installed,what can be problem?

Have you a message "Necro power activated" ? have you the skull in your inventory ? How did you die ? If you don't die in a fight, the power wont  activated ( you'll have a message).

Please also look in the console or in the logs, you may find an explanation for your death.

Hi, i too have problems starting this mod! I don't have the message "Necro power activate" but i have the skull in my inventory.

Checking the log i've found this:

[06/22/2017 - 10:34:21AM] Warning: Property CorpseTriggArea on script ABSNCorpsInit attached to  (DB001309) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Papyrus.0.log

Thanks

Not working,pls help!After my character die,game load last save!All requirements installed,what can be problem?

Have you a message "Necro power activated" ? have you the skull in your inventory ? How did you die ? If you don't die in a fight, the power wont  activated ( you'll have a message).

Please also look in the console or in the logs, you may find an explanation for your death.

Have message,have skull,i die in fight with the guards but nothing,only in console have message "Gost FX activate" or similar,but after always load last save...defeat and death alternative off

Hi, i too have problems starting this mod! I don't have the message "Necro power activate" but i have the skull in my inventory.

[06/22/2017 - 10:34:21AM] Warning: Property CorpseTriggArea on script ABSNCorpsInit attached to  (DB001309) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Thanks

Don't worry for this  warning,  I'll fix this that in the next release (in fact already fixed in my wip version).

But your problem is more complex, I don't understand why you don't have the oninit() stage of the quest. I have to investigate this.

Thanks

Don't worry for this  warning,  I'll fix this that in the next release (in fact already fixed in my wip version).

But your problem is more complex, I don't understand why you don't have the oninit() stage of the quest. I have to investigate this.

It is because i'm using hdt hair? I have Death Alternative actived with essential player too

Plugins.txt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know your previous mod at all, so the decription that this is a rework doesn't tell me that much... from what i've read it's a quest mod about necro, and somehow also a combat rape mod at the same time? I assume it's not compatible with DA/Defeat then?

From the comments i guess you already have more than just a showcase finished, or would you say different? I'm not opposing necro stuff, but it's not my fetish either. What i love are good quest mods, though, and here i'm fine with anything. :) So... if there are some nice quests, i'll add this mod into my next game.

this mod is promising, but i have to insist most people just because there is no other chance must have to use defeat... or DEA, i think without the feeling of being asking for too much, that you need to make then compatible with your mod... is just a safe consideration, i planed and downloaded this mod but when i noticed it does not work alongside with defeat i deleted it...

i tried this mod and this is what i found so far

1. pc Dead Body, some times dissapear after death

2. idk how to use the skull droping it? clicking on it? wtf?

3. i droped it first time and a npc bandit fucked the body 

3a. asked to use it again np bandit fucked again and pc comes restored

4. second time died in a cave, droped as the first time the skull clicked it etc and every ones ataked my shadow, but this time the body does not dissapeared.

5. reloaded again everything same bugs same spots on road and in caves

this mod is promising, but i have to insist most people just because there is no other chance must have to use defeat... or DEA, i think without the feeling of being asking for too much, that you need to make then compatible with your mod... is just a safe consideration, i planed and downloaded this mod but when i noticed it does not work alongside with defeat i deleted it...

i tried this mod and this is what i found so far

1. pc Dead Body, some times dissapear after death

2. idk how to use the skull droping it? clicking on it? wtf?

3. i droped it first time and a npc bandit fucked the body 

3a. asked to use it again np bandit fucked again and pc comes restored

4. second time died in a cave, droped as the first time the skull clicked it etc and every ones ataked my shadow, but this time the body does not dissapeared.

5. reloaded again everything same bugs same spots on road and in caves

I believe the skull works like the amulet works in darkconsole's I'll take Display mod. You just have to have it for the function to be enabled. Bodies disseapear that use HDT or something other than vanilla.

TBH I don't use Defeat or any YMOYL mod, they always misfunction under heavy script loads because everything has to happen at once when player is in bleedout mode. Besides, how do you make a "death" mod work with an "anti-death" mod?

I do wish this would work with HDT stuff though, it would suit succubus gameplay sooooo much, and who doesn't use hdt hair? C'mon guys, upgrade that pentium x86 already :P

well is true that the idea of using a death mod with an anti death mod sound ambigous, but, you know, defeat some times fails, and you got death then this mod becomes to be the flag, like ok, youre not going to escape of your destiny just because youre dead, youre going to be hard fucked... hahaha, well something like that...

lol im so fvking crazy

take care ppl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...