I just update the mod : now there is a button near the temple door to make Ernst appears. If it's failing again, It would be helpful to have the papyrus0.log

@Mogon : thanks for the feedback and ideas, it's helpful  :)

having a problem with Dysfunctional Family after getting done with the father and take over his body to have sex and kill his daughter he start falling though the floor and into space any way to fix still don't know if others are having this problem 

When and where did this happens ? Is it just after the end of the sexlab scene ? or after when you get control of Viren ?  was it while in movement (where)

I just update the mod : now there is a button near the temple door to make Ernst appears. If it's failing again, It would be helpful to have the papyrus0.log

@Mogon : thanks for the feedback and ideas, it's helpful  :)

having a problem with Dysfunctional Family after getting done with the father and take over his body to have sex and kill his daughter he start falling though the floor and into space any way to fix still don't know if others are having this problem 

When and where did this happens ? Is it just after the end of the sexlab scene ? or after when you get control of Viren ?  was it while in movement (where)

After getting control of Viren and he follow his daughter to the alter and went they are about to have sex it happen I try couple times and the same happen can't figure out how to fix it unless I use the console 

Me too,same bug!

Everything went without issues until this scene

Tried again today and it is usefull also with console,it's impossible to finish the quest

I found why this happens !!!

Short version : install the SLAL  FB package by Shashankle ( at least the necro pack)   : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybizness-v246-slal-pack-by-shashankie/ , or wait for the 1.03 (probably tomorrow)

Long explanation : all sexlab scene in this mod are searched whit keyword (Necro), if SL don't find one, it propose a default one. But for this one, I dont search by keyword, but by name. Since the FB package is optional, it may not found the one I want. I was suspecting that SL may put a default animation (like with keywords) but it seems that's not the case. I have to check if animation is found, if not, switch for a keyword search.

Me too,same bug!

Everything went without issues until this scene

Tried again today and it is usefull also with console,it's impossible to finish the quest

I found why this happens !!!

Short version : install the SLAL  FB package by Shashankle ( at least the necro pack)   : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybizness-v246-slal-pack-by-shashankie/ , or wait for the 1.03 (probably tomorrow)

Long explanation : all sexlab scene in this mod are searched whit keyword (Necro), if SL don't find one, it propose a default one. But for this one, I dont search by keyword, but by name. Since the FB package is optional, it may not found the one I want. I was suspecting that SL may put a default animation (like with keywords) but it seems that's not the case. I have to check if animation is found, if not, switch for a keyword search.

Thanks,I 'll try later  then I'll report you how this will go!

Greetings,

No one else has reported this, so I'm sure that it's me, but I'm hoping that someone can give me a hint or two toward a solution:

I've tried five times now and every time I get stuck, in the first episode, at "event 5" - or, just one time, event 6, which added a visual effect - but my character lays on the altar, Ernst sits in the throne, and the cultists stand in a group, hands upraised. And then, nothing. No matter how long I wait.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

i think. i found a serious bug

after finishing episode 2 in solitude, im unable to use working stations (alchemy lab sharpening wheel, enchanter aso) Tested with version 1.01 and 1.02

All other funktions of the body are still there: sneaking, fighting, doing magic etc.

any ideas what causing it - and how to solve the problem?

am i the only one?

Edit: Uninstalling the mod doesn't help. Ive had to go back to a save before the solitude-episode

I like the quest mod you made but i may be overstepping my bounds since i dont know how to mod but is the become a ghost permanent everytime i die or do i get the skill to do it anytime it would be great if it were upon will though and given as a spell to the pc.

after finishing episode 2 in solitude, im unable to use working stations (alchemy lab sharpening wheel, enchanter aso) Tested with version 1.01 and 1.02

All other funktions of the body are still there: sneaking, fighting, doing magic etc.

am i the only one?

Edit: Uninstalling the mod doesn't help. Ive had to go back to a save before the solitude-episode

I'm working on it,  I didn't find a workout yet.

Greetings,

No one else has reported this, so I'm sure that it's me, but I'm hoping that someone can give me a hint or two toward a solution:

I've tried five times now and every time I get stuck, in the first episode, at "event 5" - or, just one time, event 6, which added a visual effect - but my character lays on the altar, Ernst sits in the throne, and the cultists stand in a group, hands upraised. And then, nothing. No matter how long I wait.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Where is Bern ? Did he says his lines ? "Mortepire Lord of the decay, true lord of the  ...."

am i the only one?

You should probably use SetRestrained(True|False) to disable/re-enable player controls.

Edited by digimonkey

The lines aren't said. I can't target anyone with cross-hairs (I can't use menus either, except for the MCM, Load/Save, etc., and can open console) or use any controls, so I don't know where Bern is - there IS usually one cultist who stands a little apart from the rest, if that's Bern. But, I get out of the teleport-FTB and watch pc lay down on the altar as in a cut-scene, and I never get control back.

Hope that helps, and thanks again.

@Delzaron : Thanks for having done such a constructive post, having a feedback from someone that have done so many very good mods is priceless.

Many promising ideas there. I've a problem with storytelling: a quest mod seems not the best place to tell a story. In fact, Ep1 & 2 are two tests quests to figure out which method (Ep1: semi-freedom, Ep2: scene centric) is the best. What you are saying is: neither solution is the good one, a quest mod can't tell a story, but a story can result of a quest mod. Instead of telling a story, make the player live his own experience, and create his story.  

The fact I can't decide which solution is the best, and I'm not 100% satisfied with the result tends to prove that. Now, I've to work on this proposal  :).

In contrary, quests mods are a stroy, or several stories. Quest means "story" after all !

But you can still keep your division in episodes... and make them progressive.

For example, you begins the first life and death experience with the pack of necromancers, the second will be your familly, the next one the lich, and the last one the Ideal Masters, for example.

You can go crescendo, make pauses, etc...

am i the only one?

You should probably use SetRestrained(True|False) to disable/re-enable player controls.

Thanks. I tried this. nope. didnt solve the problem.

by the way

im not in the snuff- and necro-stuff normaly, but after playing this mod im hooked by the idea of a necro-brothel, where beautifull girls get killed, fucked and revived again and again ... strange ... :ph34r:

V 1.03 is out :

- Fix the falling Viren if SLAL FB Necro package is not installed (a default animation). I modify the requirements, you must have SLAL, and FB Necro package installed. It can work without, but you miss the purpose of this ;)

- Fix the control problem at the end of Episode 2. There is also a button in the Liroc Room near the enchanting workbench to fix the problem if you have it. A big thanks to digimonkey.

Now, I’m going to work on an intro

V 1.03 is out :

- Fix the falling Viren if SLAL FB Necro package is not installed (a default animation). I modify the requirements, you must have SLAL, and FB Necro package installed. It can work without, but you miss the purpose of this ;)

- Fix the control problem at the end of Episode 2. There is also a button in the Liroc Room near the enchanting workbench to fix the problem if you have it. A big thanks to digimonkey.

Now, I’m going to work on an intro

yep, the button solves the problem. Thanks a lot!

I had a weird issue after completing your mod (V 1.02).  It may just be a coincidence, but after completing the adventure in Solitude I could no longer mount my horse?!  (I rode into town but could not ride out.)  I tried again with a brand new game and the issue repeated. I use more than 120 different mods in my game so it could be a conflict with one of them. I'm only mentioning it in case others are seeing this issue, too.  If it only happened to me it's obviously due to my excessive modding

Anyway, I found your mod very enjoyable ..  thank you.  

I had a weird issue after completing your mod (V 1.02).  It may just be a coincidence, but after completing the adventure in Solitude I could no longer mount my horse?!  (I rode into town but could not ride out.)  I tried again with a brand new game and the issue repeated. I use more than 120 different mods in my game so it could be a conflict with one of them. I'm only mentioning it in case others are seeing this issue, too.  If it only happened to me it's obviously due to my excessive modding

I'ts a know bug, solved in 1.03. Install it, go to the under suits, in Liroc's room there is a button near the enchanting workbench, that'll solve your problem.

Hi!

Downloaded and played this new version without any issues.completed the 2 episodes and waiting for more,only one thing to report the mismatched color between head and body of the characters.

by the way this happens in various recent mods,good job

cheers

am i the only one?

Thanks. I tried this. nope. didnt solve the problem.

by the way

im not in the snuff- and necro-stuff normaly, but after playing this mod im hooked by the idea of a necro-brothel, where beautifull girls get killed, fucked and revived again and again ... strange ... :ph34r:

You could call the brothel 'Lover Slab'.

I'ts a know bug, solved in 1.03. Install it, go to the under suits, in Liroc's room there is a button near the enchanting workbench, that'll solve your problem.

Thank you. Hopefully I can just clean up the save for my V 1.02 game, then install and run V 1.03.  (I had already deleted V 1.02 anyway.)  The mod is definitely good enough to play through again!

i testet 1.03 and found some things and oen of them dont let me complete episode 2.

- tattoos that are applied trough racemenu or slavetats as well as the pregnancystate dont go over to your dead version

- if a dcl event fires (rape, misogyny or so) then it is not possible to continue, disabled dcl over mcm for the testing after finding this out

- in episode 2 only viren do as him told, his sons refuses to honor my dead version

papyrus:

loadorder:

systemspecs:

os win10 home premium, upgrade from win 7 home premium
cpu i7-3770
ram 16gb ddr3
gpu gtx-660

• 2 weeks later...

So Mortepire said we would get powers? I never got such powers after the quest. I feel like this also needs a intro, more detail, like torture device, skulls, etc. Also your character should be more afraid and disgusted by what's happening. I feel like he became a daedric lord by calling me "herald. " Kind of the same as being called champion. Like it's cool but based upon dialogue choice you can become a herald and try to retaliate and have your character punished. Idea is brilliant, just wish it was more in-deph and I wish I got them powers lol. Someone also mentioned about being able to he ghosted at anytime? How does that work? Been looking for a mod like this for years.

So Mortepire said we would get powers? I never got such powers after the quest. I feel like this also needs a intro, more detail, like torture device, skulls, etc. Also your character should be more afraid and disgusted by what's happening. I feel like he became a daedric lord by calling me "herald. " Kind of the same as being called champion. Like it's cool but based upon dialogue choice you can become a herald and try to retaliate and have your character punished. Idea is brilliant, just wish it was more in-deph and I wish I got them powers lol. Someone also mentioned about being able to he ghosted at anytime? How does that work? Been looking for a mod like this for years.

Many good ideas there, thanks.  Champion is a good idea (why on earth did I miss this .....)

The mod is currently rewritten, and I have no planing yet (being busy until end of May).  Currently, I'm rewriting the story, designing the place with more blood/corpse/ darkness and creepy things. Taking time to add some depth

The power was initially think as a DAYMOL / Defeat  plugin / Standalone, but it wasn't the priority, and isn't yet. It's technically challenging and time consuming. To be honest it's flagged as "nice to have", so keep the faith ;) 

Absolutely brilliant! With the Champion option, there should also be a option to be disgusted, repulsed and then be punished. Kind of like the normal scenarios with the Daedric Lords in the vanilla game. Also like Delzaron said, I think making Mortrpire a Daedric Lord Lich would be a magnificent touch, a little immersive. And I'm excited to see what you come up with for the theme of the area. Also excited to see these powers. Defeat is amazeballs, however there is no option for YOUR character to get raped after death, which made the necropack by shankie, a little pointless. Great work my dude! Now if only we can replicate these events in normal Skyrim; ie, my character gets defeated, dies, and then the body gets raped, the ghosted scene plays and afterwards the power you gave us activates and the sex revives you to have another chance. So now we can replicate the power you gave to us throughout all of Skyrim!

i have all of the requirements, your mod is below all of the requirements in the load order but the courier doesn't approach me to start the quest?

Ok nevermind, i had to wait about one whole ingame week but he finally arrived. I now have one other problem though in that my game crashes every time i say "I'm Ready!" to the guy that you're supposed to meet. the screen freezes up as soon as he dissapears and the game becomes unresponsive.