Rings Breast Expansion

Actually, it is not so easy.

In Skyrim, the sizing was done using the NiOverride (or NetImmerse a while ago) functions.

These functions were exported by SKSE (or by a plugin done by Expired, that is part of the xxSE team.)

Without somebody putting them on F4SE (or a plugin of it), it is not possible to do it.

Actually, it is not so easy.

In Skyrim, the sizing was done using the NiOverride (or NetImmerse a while ago) functions.

These functions were exported by SKSE (or by a plugin done by Expired, that is part of the xxSE team.)

Without somebody putting them on F4SE (or a plugin of it), it is not possible to do it.

Yep got the same problem for pregnancy bellies too.
  • 2 years later...

I love breast expansion!

Not all BE in Skyrim is done with NIO.

I'll throw this in for kicks! :)

I have a lot of synth followers. Whether anyone is aware or not, synths are a good platform for breast expansion.

Here is my main idea on this.

When you are out in the wilderness with your synth follower wandering around looking for adventure and what not... Your synth partner could be gathering up dirty water and converting it to purified water, as part of it's innate programing. Where would this water be stored, you may ask!? Well!... what better place than the natural storage system that all human females are born with... why the BREASTS of course!

Heh heh heh a synth could store gallons and gallons of purified water in their breasts. You could drink straight from the tap if need be, lols. You could hand them a container of dirty water to purify for you. There are all sorts of possibilities here to explore. If you are into the male persuasion more than female, then they could do it too.  Just some ideas from me for more breast expansion in Fallout 4.

Let's make this happen! :D

Archived