Syberia 3 nude mod request!

Eh, why are there nude textures in the game files anyway? 

This seems rather odd, especially after the shit Rockstar got for having the hot coffee stuff inactive sitting in the files, and I don't think this as an adventure game aims for an M / 18+ rating.

And in other news, a police officer shot someone who was just carrying a cup of coffee.

Clearly, the problem is not that some people have problems, and that even not doing anything and just minding your own business will never be a sufficient defense - no, that could not be how things are - instead, we must conclude that the word "coffee" is evil and anyone using anything pronounced that way must be punished.

Eh, why are there nude textures in the game files anyway? 

This seems rather odd, especially after the shit Rockstar got for having the hot coffee stuff inactive sitting in the files, and I don't think this as an adventure game aims for an M / 18+ rating.

FFXV has nude textures and models too hiding in the files and have been leaked already. Many games include the nude models in game files. This will make the modders' task even easier.

Apparently the nude texture is already in the game but the model isnt complete! Cmon guys! Lets make her complete!

170420112152423038.jpg170420091222437595.jpg

Aren't the top textures for ass and shaved pussy with a tan line on both private parts? Only the legs are missing?

Could you add the lower body part to your model?

Anyway, She keeps traveling in all the episodes across all the world, in the wilderness and snow so I couldn't understand how she could have time to shave her armpits let alone her pussy :P. This is a Belgian/French game, normally this would include a bush like in Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy. At least Conan Exiles was more realistic, keeping the bush for the nomads in wilderness. :P

I hope someone could edit the textures and add hair to armpits and pubic area for more realism.

This is from Unity3d. And I've never seen a mod (except for the modified textures) on this platform (except the games provided for that).

So I think you'll wait a long time before a nude mod appears. (I am the first disappointed)

I hope I am wrong, but I doubt it.

(Sorry for my english)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, everyone. Let's get this ball rolling.

After I obtained this game, I explored the files and discovered some interesting details. The first issue is that Katie's unclad base model is absolutely unfinished.

blankmesh_sample_Kate_.PNG.51bf776cd0d73203cb24740780c227f1.PNG20170912011346_1.thumb.jpg.83b6fe27b43fc8591c585ee7d826ba12.jpg

1990283177_Syberia32017-04-2703-24-15-542.thumb.png.2df416d90edf234d1c72ccf98fd5ebac.png

Clearly this was unfair because there's a fully anatomically correct nude texture that was seemingly intended to be utilized in the game but never was. This is just another case of developers either having the fully nude base model initially intact until later or never having it finished while still having material. What's worse is that because it's a Unity game, it requires extra effort to import the model without any crashes or bugs such as below.

20170911035137_1.thumb.jpg.5549b62b69723b9785c7e7a4f73ab9d4.jpg

20170911035255_1.thumb.jpg.113b20b95316198d568b3116bb9bc6fe.jpg

With the right utility, it's possible to delete body part accessories and textures too.

Kate_nde_1.thumb.png.670427a559ab44ff4d1323108bb2669a.png

Katie's clothes and accessories are separate from her base model but that alone doesn't change that she's missing key features that include her lower regions and sexy anatomy. I've tried experimenting prior but had less than likely good results since there's a specific body type she needs. Wherever the fuck it is unfortunately isn't in the game and it's a shame the developers didn't already have it. Interestingly, Microïds is a French company similarly to Quantic Dream who also creates games with fully unclad models available as in Fahrenheit Heavy Rain, and Beyond: Two Souls. With clever editing, in most Unity games, outfits and accessories could easily be removed and characters could be swapped without the T-post bullshit if done right.

No promises but I've been returning to Unity to experiment understanding all of this. Decompiling the game is tedious and there's not many tools available for Syberia but enough to export, examine, and potentially import files from Unity. I'm eager to still finish this but I'm hoping it works in movies and while playing because looking at that goddamn pink see-through outfit and missing lower half has become uncomfortable annoying to me.

2 hours ago, monster79928 said:

hey can you upload the files that trigger the model in the picture?

I could but I'll have to explain this.

The files aren't exactly separate. They're merged into one individual file that's tied into another giant one compiled of all assets from the game. If the slightest mistake were to occur, the game would incorrectly load an alteration or at worst entirely crash. I only removed her necklace w/heart pendant and hospital outfit for this and saved a singular asset file that loads it but it's not enough to justify it as a real nude mod.

I haven't downloaded the game in a while so it's impossible for me to share it now. My main concern is figuring out how to finish her base model and switching it into the game.

On 8/5/2018 at 2:16 AM, VenturousGamer said:

I could but I'll have to explain this.

The files aren't exactly separate. They're merged into one individual file that's tied into another giant one compiled of all assets from the game. If the slightest mistake were to occur, the game would incorrectly load an alteration or at worst entirely crash. I only removed her necklace w/heart pendant and hospital outfit for this and saved a singular asset file that loads it but it's not enough to justify it as a real nude mod.

I haven't downloaded the game in a while so it's impossible for me to share it now. My main concern is figuring out how to finish her base model and switching it into the game.

ok so you planning on fixing the model or just forgetting about it?

6 hours ago, monster79928 said:

ok so you planning on fixing the model or just forgetting about it?

Since this is a Unity game, I'm trying to understand what type of base model that was initially used for this character so the main texture doesn't incorrectly load. I tried "fixing" it before but it was too disjointed and unfulfillable. I'm not quick for this job since I prefer taking extensive time but I haven't given up on this. I could easily change her figure but I still don't want the game to crash or the texture not matching. 

One major issue is that her lower half, particularly regions from her stomach to her legs, seems to have been strangely switched backwards or elsewhere when adding it into the model. I'm unsure how or why this happened but it's another issue to fix.

It's just constant trial-and-error. There's plenty of time.

23 hours ago, VenturousGamer said:

Since this is a Unity game, I'm trying to understand what type of base model that was initially used for this character so the main texture doesn't incorrectly load. I tried "fixing" it before but it was too disjointed and unfulfillable. I'm not quick for this job since I prefer taking extensive time but I haven't given up on this. I could easily change her figure but I still don't want the game to crash or the texture not matching. 

One major issue is that her lower half, particularly regions from her stomach to her legs, seems to have been strangely switched backwards or elsewhere when adding it into the model. I'm unsure how or why this happened but it's another issue to fix.

It's just constant trial-and-error. There's plenty of time.

yeah true good luck hope you finish with it successfully