How can I make a cuntboy sims?

• 3 weeks later...

I used S4Studio to enable the vaginas in Wild Guys mod to be used on males. I won't share them as I didn't create the originals.

What was the process for you to put the vagina on the male sim???

Do you know how to use Sims 4 Studio?

I used S4Studio to enable the vaginas in Wild Guys mod to be used on males. I won't share them as I didn't create the originals.

What was the process for you to put the vagina on the male sim???

Do you know how to use Sims 4 Studio?

I'm usually pretty quite here, but I'd love to get to know how to enable a vaginas for feminine framed males. I currently use a default penis and it pretty much gets in the way of my transgender males.

post-937790-0-45098700-1496490439_thumb.png

Here's how I made this. I used this mod for the female frame, you can find it in the bottoms section of CAS. Uncheck masculine and it will show. Also in CAS uncheck sims has a penis and select feminine frame in the upper left corner drop down menu in CAS.

http://bellaisadellima.tumblr.com/post/144653906532/butt-enhancement-mod-creates-a-bigger-and-more

Next find a vagina mod , I used wild_guys for this experiment. Drop the vagina package into Documents/Sims 4 Studio/Mods.

Open S4Studio , select create CAS stand alone. Select gender ( female) and content (custom) from the drop down menus. Scroll down until you find the vaginas. Select the first vagina and click next. Name the file and open in S4S. In the categories section select male and female in age and gender flags and click apply to all swatches. Scroll down to the bottom and unclick the gender restrictions and apply to all swatches. Save the new package file and repeat the process for all the vaginas.

Hope this helps.

Archived