Shadows CBBE HDT bodyslide conversions (2019.02.15)

Love your conversions.  I have tried a few.  Really nice work.  Please continue to bring happiness to the multitudes.

FYI the Mega link for Budoka Goddess no longer works.  Do you have an alternative site where we can download the original file?

UPDATE:

Just went back to arsenic's Mega link.  This time it worked.  The previous five times it did not.  I guess perseverance pays off.

The link for Budoka Goddess works, you just have to scroll down and use the one that has the updated armor version.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated with Nise ChiChi Bikini

This is a very old conversion i had around forever. Figure i would release itand i updated it to HDT and quickly tested it.

Report any errors or massive clipping. Its hard to fix every single kind of clipping in every pose :D

Added SLBikini.

This was another 5 min conversion. Of course i changed the tbbp to HDT.

I wanted to convert it a long time ago but it was forgotten. Found it in my old tbbp folder. So figured, ehhh why not.

Like always report any issues.

Thanks for checking in :D

• 2 weeks later...

Updated with Alexia CatGarter. Suprised this one was not converted earlier. Who doesnt love some garters?

It has loads of different color variations and it comes with left or right leg versions as well. There are alot of combinations.

And also added Maid Outfit! by Arsenic

Maid Outfit combined with some Garters goes well together.

Report any issues like always.

Thanks for checking in!

I am a newb when it comes to working bodyslide, is there a very basic guide to let me see how to make these work?

Install the armor like you always do. It states if it requires the original or not. So install that first then....

1. Copy files to bodyslide.

2. Run bodyslide.

3. Select the armor/clothing you want to build. In the Top left tab called Outfit/body.

4. Select the Preset you want to use in the Preset Tab. Example, CBBE Curvy.   This is the shape the armor/clothing will take

5. Click build.

6. Done.

You can always click Preview button to see how it looks like before building.

You can use the search function in top right corner to make the list shorter and easier to navigate once you have a few 100 armors.

If you want to build more then 1 armor at a time. Click Batch build....

Then right click and select none. Then Mark every armor you want to build. Then click Build.

This might be of interest to you.  :cool:

Rather elegant 

https://tmblr.co/ZA7Oak2LqFCrk

Sure im on it. I think ive figured out how to convert it with a little help from the Slash197 conversion.

It was a tricky one.

Updated with Dragon Priestess.

This outfit was a pain to weight right and i still didnt get it 100% right. So for now il just release it in its current state. HDT skirts acts really wierd and its hard to get it right.

The accessories should work for CBBE already. Or at least i didnt notice any clipping when i tried them.

Give me a shout if you find any major problems or clippings.

Thanks.

Any chanche to have Newmiller's Succubus Bikini for CBBE?

Il take a look at it laters when i have the time.

Hello shadow,

is it possible to convert this one here to CBBE HDT (Bodyslide) - the "Roughspun Tunic 2048 Resolution)? Be aware, the body used here seems like it is an old CHSBHC Body. i tried it myself, but i failed. :D

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/14385/?

I tried to set up this request a few times in the main thread of CBBE Bodyslide Outfits but unfotunally got no response. I think it is just pain in the ass ´cause of this old CHSBHC Body, which is used here :D

My next project was...

post-2490-0-51775400-1500073174_thumb.jpgpost-2490-0-48403000-1500073180_thumb.jpg

Eliminated 90% of the clipping but it seems no matter what i do i cant get rid of the clipping under the arms/armpits.

Meh maybe tomorrow.

Pretty busy irl so dont have all that much time but. Converting whenever i got the extra time and feel like it :D

Edit: well this is one annoying outfit. Ive spent hours upon hours trying to get rid of the clipping under arms/armpits but no matter what i do it still clips heavily. Tried everything i can think of right now but i cant get rid of it...starting to give up on that outfit.