last exception for 2 sims only - whickedwhims

Hi there

So a very strange error seems to be effecting 2 of my sims. One got caught in an animation loop even though they were 'done with the deed' and I got a last exception notification - the first one I've had since downloading the mod. Oddly, the mod no longer works for those 2 sims (clicking wickedwhims brings up outfit and settings only) but it's working fine for other sims!

The only other mod I use is mc controller which i believe is up to date.

Any advice? I have a bad feeling I need to uninstall the mod and/or all animations, but not sure if that will fix the issue? :(

Thanks!

lastException_63628248053.txt

Hey m00ncake!

At this point I can only offer you to clean your save which should resolve your issue.

Save Clean
There is a chance that after updating or by bugs you will have issues with stuck variables. The best way to deal with them is to clean your save.
You can clean your save in two steps, but start with doing just the first step and see if that helped.

1. WickedWhims saves most extra data in external files that are not embedded withing game saves. Go to you 'saves' folder (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves) and delete the folder called 'WickedWoohooMod'. You will lose all your settings related to WickedWhims and some extra data, but that should help with possibly stuck variables preventing using the mod.

2. Some extra data is saved using in-game systems. You can clean that by removing WickedWhims from your 'Mods' folder (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods), turning the game on and saving it. Saving the game without mods installed will remove any extra data that is not needed anymore. You will lose all of your WickedWhims content like skills, buffs and traits, but that should help with possibly stuck variables preventing using the mod.

Archived