Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-3-1)

4 hours ago, Random_Troll said:

I LOVE your animations!

Especially all the 3P+ animations. I was wondering if you could do a few more? Or at least a Wolf 3P DP? Which could then possibly lead on to Wolf 4P Gangbang (DP + Blowjob or something). Which itself could lead on to 5P Wolf (DP, and handjob+blowjob (alternating - one wolf gets the blowjob, then the other))) There aren't enough DP animations for anything, and DP looks so great, especially with the more "nasty" creatures, like the spiders. And what about some more missionary positions for all the creatures? Especially the wolf. I don't know, there's just something about it that looks so great. Legs wrapping around the wolf and stuff.

However, if you are planning on doing human animations too, what about a few new DP animations? There are only, like, 3 I can find.

I don't know, I gather that animation takes a long time, so I guess these are suggestions, since it'd be rude to request stuff, haha.

Hey, thanks. Glad you like them.

More missionary and DP animations, eh? There probably aren’t more DP animations because they can be a clipping nightmare. I’ll keep these in mind, but no promises. Specifically talking about wolves a 3p DP in the future is likely, 4p maybe, but 5p I’m not sure, that’s getting pretty obscure while also being quite difficult to fit all those actors in there. Not that it wouldn’t be cool to have, but sometimes you have to pass on things to work on more relevant stuff.

However on the topic on wolves, I’m not happy with a lot of my older animations, wolves being one of the main offenders. Now that the creature framework allows you to change wolves to be the same size, and use the same assets as dogs, I think it’d benefit everyone if I made animations with this in mind so dogs and wolves could share animations. So currently I’m planning on eventually making a new batch of canine animations and removing/replacing my old ones. I’m sure some people would rather I not remove old animations, but with FNIS and sexlab animation limits I think it’s for the best.   

Also as long as nobody expects anything, I’m always interested to see what animations people are looking for. I will keep it in mind if nothing else.

8 minutes ago, Billyy said:

However on the topic on wolves, I’m not happy with a lot of my older animations, wolves being one of the main offenders. Now that the creature framework allows you to change wolves to be the same size, and use the same assets as dogs, I think it’d benefit everyone if I made animations with this in mind so dogs and wolves could share animations. So currently I’m planning on eventually making a new batch of canine animations and removing/replacing my old ones. I’m sure some people would rather I not remove old animations, but with FNIS and sexlab animation limits I think it’s for the best.   

I can agree that the MNC changes re: wolves have been nice so far, altho for me the biggest change has been the fact wolf and dog dick angles finally match.  That change did cause some issues with your wolf animations out of the box as they definitely were originally built around the old wolf angle (rather than the case of alot of the older animations, which look like they were dog animations that were simply copied to work with wolves despite alignment issues).

My thought is that with the recent FNIS XXL update supporting 20k animations instead of 12k, it feels like for 99.9% of users the Sexlab animation limit is the only real technical limit.  Since SLAL only takes up Sexlab slots when an animation is activated, if you are concerned about excess old wolf animations taking up people's limit a compromise solution might be to add (OLD) to the names of the older wolf-only animations, rather than remove them.  That way if someone is up against the limit, they can easily see which of your animations you consider to be out of date and avoid enabling them if they agree.

Personally, I'm much more likely to disable some of the legacy wolf animations to save space than any of your current animations.  With how much you've released so far, I might quickly have to make that decision too. :wink:  Of course, you are the artist and it is your mod, so go for whatever choice you feel is best.

35 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Hey, thanks. Glad you like them.

More missionary and DP animations, eh? There probably aren’t more DP animations because they can be a clipping nightmare. I’ll keep these in mind, but no promises. Specifically talking about wolves a 3p DP in the future is likely, 4p maybe, but 5p I’m not sure, that’s getting pretty obscure while also being quite difficult to fit all those actors in there. Not that it wouldn’t be cool to have, but sometimes you have to pass on things to work on more relevant stuff.

Also as long as nobody expects anything, I’m always interested to see what animations people are looking for. I will keep it in mind if nothing else.

Seems logical. My suggestion would be that you could move the old canine animations into a separate "legacy" pack, so that those that really want them and have animation limit to spare still have access to them. 

Not expecting anything of course, but I think having new updated canine ones would be great. Many of the available ones are quite old and basic by now,  with some exceptions of course. I like your take on them, and they are a staple in my load order personally, so I'm curious to see what the future holds. Also I'm always looking out for more sabrecat ones, but I do recall reading that the skeleton is incredibly frustrating to work with, which I guess is why there are so few of them around.

43 minutes ago, chimiz said:

Also I'm always looking out for more sabrecat ones, but I do recall reading that the skeleton is incredibly frustrating to work with, which I guess is why there are so few of them around.

from personal experience the problem with them is that the dick likes to float off the body when the legs and/or pelvis are in certain positions, it can be hard to work around that problem sometimes, and the tail can be a real bitch to work with as well.

55 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

My thought is that with the recent FNIS XXL update supporting 20k animations instead of 12k, it feels like for 99.9% of users the Sexlab animation limit is the only real technical limit.  Since SLAL only takes up Sexlab slots when an animation is activated, if you are concerned about excess old wolf animations taking up people's limit a compromise solution might be to add (OLD) to the names of the older wolf-only animations, rather than remove them.  That way if someone is up against the limit, they can easily see which of your animations you consider to be out of date and avoid enabling them if they agree.

Naïve! It’s true the fnis limit problem is not very relevant anymore, but the animation count can only go up if I have anything to say about it. The problem will reappear eventually. Out with the old and in with the new.

49 minutes ago, chimiz said:

Seems logical. My suggestion would be that you could move the old canine animations into a separate "legacy" pack, so that those that really want them and have animation limit to spare still have access to them. 

Not expecting anything of course, but I think having new updated canine ones would be great. Many of the available ones are quite old and basic by now,  with some exceptions of course. I like your take on them, and they are a staple in my load order personally, so I'm curious to see what the future holds. Also I'm always looking out for more sabrecat ones, but I do recall reading that the skeleton is incredibly frustrating to work with, which I guess is why there are so few of them around.

I considered the legacy pack kind of thing, but right now I’m leaning towards not doing it because some people are already confused with how many different files I have, and that’ll only get worse once the human animations come out with their own packs too. The goal is to have the new ones be good enough that nobody will miss the old ones.

Personally I’m not a big fan of sabrecats and I just never seem to have any inspiration for an animation I’d want to do for them. However my old Sabrecat animations are also on my shitlist, so at some point in the distant future you may see some of those get updated, but that’s very low priority.

12 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Naïve! It’s true the fnis limit problem is not very relevant anymore, but the animation count can only go up if I have anything to say about it. The problem will reappear eventually. Out with the old and in with the new.

Heh, I certainly won't complain if we get to that point.  Poor Fore will probably just throw up his hands in disgust if his mod page starts getting peppered by people asking for an XXXXXXXL version.

8 hours ago, Billyy said:

Now that the creature framework allows you to change wolves to be the same size, and use the same assets as dogs, I think it’d benefit everyone if I made animations with this in mind so dogs and wolves could share animations.

Wait what? I just spend whole day remaking wolves anims to fit dog wierd penis angle D:

17 minutes ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Wait what? I just spend whole day remaking wolves anims to fit dog wierd penis angle D:

What, doesn't that just mean you're ahead of the game? I'm sure MadMansGun can tell you more about it, but yeah, apparently you can make your wolves not 1.2 scale and give them a dog angle dick now.

Billy when you do decide to work on the ol boring human animations, may I suggest  one type that hasn't been done yet? Well if it would be of any interest to you. Aggressive lesbian animations, such as forced tribbing, forced face sitting, or my personal choice 2 girls 1 skeever/meeko lol. Lydia always feels so left out in my game.

8 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

I think that means quite the opposite.

Oh I follow now. That’s rough. From my experience despite what you’d think, that is no easy task. I actually prefer the angle on the wolf’s dick too, I feel like there’s more you can do with it. However seeing as most canine animations are for dogs this move seems most logical especially when considering some wolf animations were done for their 1.2 scale, others for 1.0 and using sexlabs scaling. This has been in MNCSLAL for a while now I believe. Did MadMansGun never mention he was thinking of messing with them?

8 hours ago, stalfos81 said:

Billy when you do decide to work on the ol boring human animations, may I suggest  one type that hasn't been done yet? Well if it would be of any interest to you. Aggressive lesbian animations, such as forced tribbing, forced face sitting, or my personal choice 2 girls 1 skeever/meeko lol. Lydia always feels so left out in my game.

We might see a few lesbian animations eventually, but I don’t think I’ll be the one to fill the aggressive lesbian hole. Sexlab doesn’t play as nice with 2 humans 1 creature (FFC/MFC) as I’d like, but it’s an interesting niche that I may explore in the future. I’ve only really been thinking of working on domestic animals (dog/horse) though. I can’t say I ever considered skeevers (what, are you keeping a skeever as a domestic house pet?), but I guess I’ve already given them an unreasonable amount of support anyway. So just for you, I’ll see if I can think of a Skeever FFC animation to put on my long-term to-do list.

Ye he did but i thought it was still in concept phase. Anways with canines there is still problem with eyes, ears and tongues. Wolves can blink if you use eye controllers, dogs get somekind of wierd frown instead. Ears have completly diff bones between dogs and wolves. Jaw is diffrent shape so the tongue tend to clip thru either dog or wolf. So be carefull about using the same files even with fixed dick angle.

9 minutes ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Ye he did but i thought it was still in concept phase. Anways with canines there is still problem with eyes, ears and tongues. Wolves can blink if you use eye controllers, dogs get somekind of wierd frown instead. Ears have completly diff bones between dogs and wolves. Jaw is diffrent shape so the tongue tend to clip thru either dog or wolf. So be carefull about using the same files even with fixed dick angle.

the husky's mesh is 100% wolf based, so 2 out of 3 is not bad for something that's only sometimes a problem.

2 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

I knew about the ears, but not the others. Good to know, thanks. I’ll have to keep this in mind to try and avoid issues. Although I’ll probably give priority to the husky/wolf because I think dogs look silly, but I’ll try not to screw over people who do use them.

23 hours ago, Billyy said:

I considered the legacy pack kind of thing, but right now I’m leaning towards not doing it because some people are already confused with how many different files I have, and that’ll only get worse once the human animations come out with their own packs too. The goal is to have the new ones be good enough that nobody will miss the old ones.

Personally I’m not a big fan of sabrecats and I just never seem to have any inspiration for an animation I’d want to do for them. However my old Sabrecat animations are also on my shitlist, so at some point in the distant future you may see some of those get updated, but that’s very low priority.

Understandable. Too many packs would get confusing, and I think having the furniture ones in a separate file is wise still (I only have a few activated unfortunately due to the fact that the animobjects very often stick to my character after animations and the only fix I've known of before is to reload). Is there a limit to how many animations can be in each pack? Just wondering if Creature and Creature2 need to be two separate packs is all.

Completely understand the inspiration part. It's hard to do art when you don't have a drive to finish the goal, definitely. Always like werewolf ones too, but you have a very nice selection of those!

4 minutes ago, chimiz said:

Understandable. Too many packs would get confusing, and I think having the furniture ones in a separate file is wise still (I only have a few activated unfortunately due to the fact that the animobjects very often stick to my character after animations and the only fix I've known of before is to reload). Is there a limit to how many animations can be in each pack? Just wondering if Creature and Creature2 need to be two separate packs is all.

Yea, there is a limit, that is why there are two packs (max number of lines on the SLAL MCM menu page).

Re: animated objects getting stuck - there is an easy fix for getting rid of them.  Jump!

20 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Yea, there is a limit, that is why there are two packs (max number of lines on the SLAL MCM menu page).

Re: animated objects getting stuck - there is an easy fix for getting rid of them.  Jump!

Jumping works?! I'll have to try next time.

1 hour ago, razzor69 said:

Domestic creature would be chicken, goat, cow, or even hare, i think we need more of them to be added too, horse, dogs i don't mind too :blush: 

Well if we’re strictly talking future 2p FC animations and not FFC/MFC:

Chicken: You get outta here with that.

Cow: Probably not.

Goat: Eh, maybe.

Hare: Likely at some point when their scale is decided.

33 minutes ago, chimiz said:

Jumping works?! I'll have to try next time.

Sure does. I believe anything that breaks the idle animation will do it. So Jumping, readying your weapons, sitting in a chair, etc.

On 12/2/2017 at 6:17 PM, Billyy said:

Hey billyy, just wanted to thank you once again for all the animations. Still amazed how many you've put out in the last 6 months or so. Been waiting for quality spider animations for a long time, and you really delivered.

As long as you're considering it, I'd love to see more animations with furniture/bondage involved. The table you use in some of the Chaurus and Falmer animations is great. Pillory and X-cross too. In terms of creatures, the Ash Hopper and Seeker need some love, but I think you mentioned waiting for decent support for them.

Otherwise, keep up the awesome work! Looking forward to what else you have in store for us.

2 hours ago, EConway3118 said:

Hey billyy, just wanted to thank you once again for all the animations. Still amazed how many you've put out in the last 6 months or so. Been waiting for quality spider animations for a long time, and you really delivered.

As long as you're considering it, I'd love to see more animations with furniture/bondage involved. The table you use in some of the Chaurus and Falmer animations is great. Pillory and X-cross too. In terms of creatures, the Ash Hopper and Seeker need some love, but I think you mentioned waiting for decent support for them.

Otherwise, keep up the awesome work! Looking forward to what else you have in store for us.

Hey, no problem.

If you’re talking about bondage/furniture for human animations then, yes. Those are on the to-do list. Ash Hoppers I’m waiting around hoping someone will make a dick model for it. I’d like to make some Seeker stuff, but they were a nightmare to work with when I tried in the past. I am however planning on looking at them again in the near future to see if I can have better success.

Also wanna hop on the love train and say you are a cool dude & a cool animator. The sheer amount of things you put out while still keeping them high quality is super impressive.

If you're still taking ideas, then anything with the female/receiving character with their arms being held behind their back is nice. 

...I could also try to attach something to the ash hopper. I wouldn't be able to make any original assets, but I already did a very rough mockup of a dick once using Chaurus assets, just I had no idea where to put it and still keep it useable in an animation. They have an obvious crotch, but the back part -- the game reffering to it as a tail -- also looked decent for attaching something since it has more bones and could be more flexible making for an overall better animations.

35 minutes ago, meme supreme said:

I could also try to attach something to the ash hopper. I wouldn't be able to make any original assets, but I already did a very rough mockup of a dick once using Chaurus assets, just I had no idea where to put it and still keep it useable in an animation. They have an obvious crotch, but the back part -- the game reffering to it as a tail -- also looked decent for attaching something since it has more bones and could be more flexible making for an overall better animations.

the problem is the ashhopper's model appears to be based on a female grasshopper and already has a ovipositor:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovipositor

so trying to make anything that looks natural and be usable has proven to be next to impossible so far.