Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

Hello Billyy,

first of all - THANKS a 1000 times for the wonderfull Beasty animations.

Just a question for the Chaurus_BoneTableMissionary animation.

If i use a standart chaurus - parts of the tail scratching and sometimes clip with the upperlegs.

Maybe it would be nice to have this Chaurus_BoneTableMissionary animation with realy wide open spread legs - so the upper legs are tied to the table or the lower legs bended back tied to the table.. just an idea i have.

I ask for this animation cause i realy like chaurus and spider animations. I love the concept of "egg breeders".. :-)

So maybe some more spider animations would be great as well^^ hihi...

I wish you a nice day - thanks for your work

Ava

PS.: One last question^^... Is it possible to have as a download not just one file for creatures - maybe aech creature race in one downloadfile... reason is quite simple. I and i think a lot of others hits the 12000 Animations limit of FNIS XXL. Sure i can edit the animation files - thats what i did with many other anim mods - but i think a better way would be to seperate them in different files during the creation process. I will ask this question other animators as well - maybe its an easy way for selecting only animations somone whants to have :-)))

PS.: One last question^^... Is it possible to have as a download not just one file for creatures - maybe aech creature race in one downloadfile... reason is quite simple. I and i think a lot of others hits the 12000 Animations limit of FNIS XXL. Sure i can edit the animation files - thats what i did with many other anim mods - but i think a better way would be to seperate them in different files during the creation process. I will ask this question other animators as well - maybe its an easy way for selecting only animations somone whants to have :-)))

a idea like that was already shot down on my own SLAL Pack page, because there are 3 big problems with it:

1. it would require you to uninstall the old SLAL Packs first before you can install the 45 new ones.

2. the MCM has a limit on how many pages it can have, and we would end up hitting that limit big time.

3. there would be a lot more JSON files for SLAL to read.

Hello Billyy,

first of all - THANKS a 1000 times for the wonderfull Beasty animations.

Just a question for the Chaurus_BoneTableMissionary animation.

If i use a standart chaurus - parts of the tail scratching and sometimes clip with the upperlegs.

Maybe it would be nice to have this Chaurus_BoneTableMissionary animation with realy wide open spread legs - so the upper legs are tied to the table or the lower legs bended back tied to the table.. just an idea i have.

I ask for this animation cause i realy like chaurus and spider animations. I love the concept of "egg breeders".. :-)

So maybe some more spider animations would be great as well^^ hihi...

I wish you a nice day - thanks for your work

Ava

That animation is almost 2 years old now, and I forgot it had clipping issues. If I had remembered maybe I wouldn’t have released it to begin with. Anyway I didn’t make the table/place the bindings, I was just making do with what I had. I also don’t think the mesh survives the legs being bent that far, but I like the sound of it. At this point though the animation is too old, and if I were to return to it I’d simply remake from scratch. Which at this point I simply do not have the time to do.

Spider animations on the other hand are something I plan on doing, and have started toying with. So you can reasonably expect to see some of those at some point.

As for the separate SLAL packs, MadMansGun has already pointed out the issues. I also imagine it’d be a logistical nightmare managing a pack per creature, as well as keeping furniture separate too.

If you learn how SLAL packs work you can go in and manually remove animations you don’t want and rebuild it. My first pack is full so it may never be updated again, meaning you’d potentially only need to edit it once without worrying about having to redo it each update. 

Hello Billyy, hello Madman,

thanks for the response on the suggestion i made and clarification why it makes no sense to do it - now it is clear for me as well.

I think over all it is this little step that each experienced modder should undertake to design his modded game by himself at least. :-)

@billyy

Oh - i did not know that the animation is so old^^ i just found it yesterday - maybe i sorted it out in the past for some reason^^

Question (and maybe we can followup in a private conversation)...

I am curently setting up on my new PC a working environment for skyrim animation creation.

In the past i did a lot of animations for second life with blender and avastar. Now i change to 3dsX2012 and HCT :-)

...so my learning curve starts flat^^.

I saw there are some riggs out for creatures to download - but i did not found riggs for spiders and chaurus etc...

Are there a link for riggs of "non standart beasts"? (i found the canine and leitos already).

Thanks for help

Ava

Hello Billyy, hello Madman,

thanks for the response on the suggestion i made and clarification why it makes no sense to do it - now it is clear for me as well.

I think over all it is this little step that each experienced modder should undertake to design his modded game by himself at least. :-)

@billyy

Oh - i did not know that the animation is so old^^ i just found it yesterday - maybe i sorted it out in the past for some reason^^

Question (and maybe we can followup in a private conversation)...

I am curently setting up on my new PC a working environment for skyrim animation creation.

In the past i did a lot of animations for second life with blender and avastar. Now i change to 3dsX2012 and HCT :-)

...so my learning curve starts flat^^.

I saw there are some riggs out for creatures to download - but i did not found riggs for spiders and chaurus etc...

Are there a link for riggs of "non standart beasts"? (i found the canine and leitos already).

Thanks for help

Ava

Oh, no. My SLAL was only released earlier this year, but before that most of my animations were just sitting gathering dust on my computer. Just never got around to putting them together to release.

Sure you can send pms if you want. I only recently switched to using rigs myself. Many creatures are still in fact rigless. Anub did give out some additional creature rigs back on page 11 of this thread, one of which is the chaurus. I myself have also been working on trying to put together some creature rigs including the spider, but I'm still trying to fine tune them.

Billy do you have plan to make chaurus and falmer animation like Boar dp1 dp2? Because sometime Defeat calls both falmer and chaurus but we dont have animations for them

It would be useless anyway. SL can only handle a max of two different races in a scene (where playable/humanoid races are counted as a single "race"). You can have X humanoids and Y falmers in a single anim, or X humanoids and Z chauruses just fine (only limited by SL's max actor count, that is). But you can't have a humanoid, a falmer, and a chaurus in the same scene. Nor can you have, for example, werewolves and wolves teaming up on a humanoid, or stuff like that. It's a framework limitation.

Boars are an exception because they are actually a single creature, with two skeletons merged in one (Riekling + Boar). That's why it could be made that way.

Billy do you have plan to make chaurus and falmer animation like Boar dp1 dp2? Because sometime Defeat calls both falmer and chaurus but we dont have animations for them

It would be useless anyway. SL can only handle a max of two different races in a scene (where playable/humanoid races are counted as a single "race"). You can have X humanoids and Y falmers in a single anim, or X humanoids and Z chauruses just fine (only limited by SL's max actor count, that is). But you can't have a humanoid, a falmer, and a chaurus in the same scene. Nor can you have, for example, werewolves and wolves teaming up on a humanoid, or stuff like that. It's a framework limitation.

Boars are an exception because they are actually a single creature, with two skeletons merged in one (Riekling + Boar). That's why it could be made that way.

I see, thank you!

Probably stupid  question. But where do I find non mounted boar? There is only one mounted board in hentai creature mod to spawn and I didn't see any boar in Solstheim ever.

Simple.

Just open console and type "bristle". You receive a list of 4 "bristleback" NPCs. Type player.placeatme (number here) and boom! You have a boar without riekling :P

P.S. Before this, you should type tdetect in console. Why? Because summoned boar will be unhappy, that you disturb him :D

Probably stupid  question. But where do I find non mounted boar? There is only one mounted board in hentai creature mod to spawn and I didn't see any boar in Solstheim ever.

Simple.

Just open console and type "bristle". You receive a list of 4 "bristleback" NPCs. Type player.placeatme (number here) and boom! You have a boar without riekling :P

P.S. Before this, you should type tdetect in console. Why? Because summoned boar will be unhappy, that you disturb him :D

There's always Bilgemuck at Thirsk mead hall if you didn't murder the Rieklings and are looking for a friendly vanilla boar (after doing the tiny quest to find him of course). 

Simple.

well, you'll need to type "help bristle" but otherwise that is a good suggestion.

I'm using the Dawn Of series of city overhauls and Dawn of Windhelm adds a bristleback without rider near the docks gate and adds a little market around Sofie there. One happens to be a female dunmer merchant and Aroused Creatures will usually have that boar jump her bones. I'm interested to see what the new additions look like and get some variety for her.

AnubiSs2167 already tried to make that exact animation but got screwed by the 2 race limit:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53457-anubs-animation-dump-reborn-1082017/?p=1986785

Bug (Typo) Report:

Current version of Billy Creatures 2 has a typo in the Skeever 69. For "B_Skeever_Billyy69", "Cunnilingus" is accidentally spelled "Cunnalingus", which is not a real tag.

Just trying to help, sorry to be a pest. o3o

Bug (Typo) Report:

Current version of Billy Creatures 2 has a typo in the Skeever 69. For "B_Skeever_Billyy69", "Cunnilingus" is accidentally spelled "Cunnalingus", which is not a real tag.

Just trying to help, sorry to be a pest. o3o

Noted, thanks. It's no bother at all. Feel free to point out any other tags I've missed or could include that may prove to be useful. I'm often not quite sure which tags I should be using.

Noted, thanks. It's no bother at all. Feel free to point out any other tags I've missed or could include that may prove to be useful. I'm often not quite sure which tags I should be using.

While I don't have any other typos yet, I do have a short guide on what tags to include, for basic inclusion of Sexlab Aroused functionality.

If a penis is going in someone (or something)'s mouth, it should have the blowjob tag.

If a pussy is getting licked, eaten, etc, put in the cunnilingus tag.

If someone's ass is being penetrated, put in the anal tag.

If someone's vagina gets penetrated, put in the vaginal tag.

Creature and female should have FC, I think.

Creature and male people seem to use MC... though CM might work, not sure on this one.

Breast jobs should include boobjob, cock stroking should include handjob.

This is mostly because if you don't include those actual sex acts, Sexlab Aroused (Even with animation appropriate arousal adjustments) does NOT give actors orgasms. This messes with the functionality of things like Slaverun (male-arousal causes them to molest females), Aroused Creatures (aroused critters hump people, aroused players can attract creatures if it's set that way), Petcollar (servicing the owner is based on arousal), etc. "Oral" and "Sex" and "Dirty" and the like do NOT trigger orgasms, curiously enough. Probably because oral does not specify who is getting said attention!

Honestly I'd even put "handjob" on a footjob animation, just because footjob I don't think is used by Sexlab aroused.

While I don't have any other typos yet, I do have a short guide on what tags to include, for basic inclusion of Sexlab Aroused functionality.

If a penis is going in someone (or something)'s mouth, it should have the blowjob tag.

If a pussy is getting licked, eaten, etc, put in the cunnilingus tag.

If someone's ass is being penetrated, put in the anal tag.

If someone's vagina gets penetrated, put in the vaginal tag.

Creature and female should have FC, I think.

Creature and male people seem to use MC... though CM might work, not sure on this one.

Breast jobs should include boobjob, cock stroking should include handjob.

This is mostly because if you don't include those actual sex acts, Sexlab Aroused (Even with animation appropriate arousal adjustments) does NOT give actors orgasms. This messes with the functionality of things like Slaverun (male-arousal causes them to molest females), Aroused Creatures (aroused critters hump people, aroused players can attract creatures if it's set that way), Petcollar (servicing the owner is based on arousal), etc. "Oral" and "Sex" and "Dirty" and the like do NOT trigger orgasms, curiously enough. Probably because oral does not specify who is getting said attention!

Honestly I'd even put "handjob" on a footjob animation, just because footjob I don't think is used by Sexlab aroused.

Alright, I've been more or less on track then, I think.

Billyy i just wanted to say thank you so so much for the detail passion and care you put into your animations. I am so over the moon with them and eagerly await possible future designs and ideas. I know this message isnt much and likely overlooked but i do mean it. Your imagination sparks my Skyrim and adds a reason to keep playing .

thank you :)

good job with your animations smile.png

It's possible to add animation with dwarven creatures (centurion,spider,sphere) ?

Eventually I'll maybe give them something.

Billyy i just wanted to say thank you so so much for the detail passion and care you put into your animations. I am so over the moon with them and eagerly await possible future designs and ideas. I know this message isnt much and likely overlooked but i do mean it. Your imagination sparks my Skyrim and adds a reason to keep playing .

thank you smile.png

I'm glad to hear you enjoy them.

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:

you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.