Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

I cant get the chaurus reaper animations to work, only normal chaurus animations show up. Need help.

Yeah same here the Chaurus Reaper/hunter animation is not shown up although i registered all of the new animations just like before

They're registered under the chaurusreaperrace which was added in MadManGun's MNC SLAL Edition. So you'll need that for them to work, as well as for Dragon Priests.

The chaurus reaper animations will only come up on reapers, and not regular chaurus. However reapers still use regular chaurus animations as well, but that's something Ashal would need to fix on sexlabs end.

I can't seem to get the Dragon Priest or Chaurus Reaper animations to work. The Dragon Priest seems to be trying to use human animations; the priest will float in the air doing nothing while the female acts the part of a MF human animation. The chaurus reaper just uses the regular chaurus anims instead of its own, though the chaurus reaper is obviously unaligned as it isn't to scale with the regular chaurus. Seems SL doesn't recognize them as their own races, any clue why?

tgm is the best way to test something dirty beside hentai creature because they all hostile  tongue.png

There is also the TIM console command for testing things that activate when you lose x-amount of health as it places you in immortal state but allows you to still take damage but never letting it reach 0 (final blow animations might cause a permanent decapitation bug).

I actually prefer turning off the AI detection using tdetect. They just don't react to anything anymore and won't attack you. Sometimes I just forgot to turn it on before spawning him and die immediately. When your in and out of your game dozens of times testing things you're bound to forget to run your safety command a few times.

Hi billyy,

I'm struggling to find the words to express my gratitude for your continued efforts. Your dedication towards both the quality and quantity of creature animations for Skyrim is nothing short of awe-inspiring. You are literally producing them faster than I can appreciate them, and that is no small feat. You have solidified your status as one of the community's top contributors, and I hope that you never quit sharing your work.

In short, THANK YOU!!

Hi billyy,

I'm struggling to find the words to express my gratitude for your continued efforts. Your dedication towards both the quality and quantity of creature animations for Skyrim is nothing short of awe-inspiring. You are literally producing them faster than I can appreciate them, and that is no small feat. You have solidified your status as one of the community's top contributors, and I hope that you never quit sharing your work.

In short, THANK YOU!!

exactly my thoughts

I Honestly couldnt have said it better myself

billyy you are a treasure !

and this is no understatement :*

I cant get the chaurus reaper animations to work, only normal chaurus animations show up. Need help.

Yeah same here the Chaurus Reaper/hunter animation is not shown up although i registered all of the new animations just like before

They're registered under the chaurusreaperrace which was added in MadManGun's MNC SLAL Edition. So you'll need that for them to work, as well as for Dragon Priests.

The chaurus reaper animations will only come up on reapers, and not regular chaurus. However reapers still use regular chaurus animations as well, but that's something Ashal would need to fix on sexlabs end.

I can't seem to get the Dragon Priest or Chaurus Reaper animations to work. The Dragon Priest seems to be trying to use human animations; the priest will float in the air doing nothing while the female acts the part of a MF human animation. The chaurus reaper just uses the regular chaurus anims instead of its own, though the chaurus reaper is obviously unaligned as it isn't to scale with the regular chaurus. Seems SL doesn't recognize them as their own races, any clue why?

I tried installing MNC SLAL and now the dragon priest won't start animations at all (matchmaker spells don't affect it) and the chaurus reaper issue remains the same as it was before installing. thanks for the response tho

I tried installing MNC SLAL and now the dragon priest won't start animations at all (matchmaker spells don't affect it) and the chaurus reaper issue remains the same as it was before installing. thanks for the response tho

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.

you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.

make sure FNIS and your mod manager are running with administrator privileges.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on the "Add to Registry" button, then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

So a weird little problem I'm having. If I install the animations from version 2+ and activate them in SLAL then save that save becomes unusable as it will refuse to load. Choosing one that does not have them activated save loads. I know sometimes you have to delete previous animation from earlier versions so was wondering if I missed that note somewhere or if there might be another problem that could cause this to happen?

i think i found a bug. i cant use the dragon priest animations because the priest wont trigger it even when i use the sexlab debug spell  and the SLMM states "the spell fizzels out and fails to affect dragon priest" all the others work just not those 3 did i do something wrong?

Happened to me aswell, reseting animation registry in sexlab fixed it.

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.5. click on the "Add to Registry" button, then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

This worked for me.

In short, if you are having trouble getting the Chaurus Reaper and/or Dragon Priest animations to play, be sure to:

1. Download the MNC SLAL pack

2. Run FNIS

3. Disable all SLAL files, rebuild animation registry, and then enable and reregister animations.

Thanks MMG!

that's "SLAL Edition", not "MNC SLAL pack"

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

The animations work perfectly fine however there are no creature penises,does anyone know how to fix that?

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:

you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

i really liked those netch animations...could we get even more tentacle action?  ty for your work!

Currently no plans for more, but it's not off the table.

Awesome animations! great work!

Thank you Billy!

btw, have you ever considered something like FFC (female - female - creature)? or even FFFC /FFCC?

I've considered them, yes. I like the idea of FFC, but currently I don't think they're worth the effort to make considering how rare if ever they'd come up in-game during normal play. I feel like my time is probably better invested elsewhere.

hi, first many thanks for the animations.

i have a problem my character do the animation but the creature (riekling) not and stand the idle default animation this only happen with the "creature pack 2".

anybody know how can i fix that i tried the method on this quote with no results.

thanks!

or

This worked for me.

In short, if you are having trouble getting the Chaurus Reaper and/or Dragon Priest animations to play, be sure to:

2. Run FNIS

3. Disable all SLAL files, rebuild animation registry, and then enable and reregister animations.

Thanks MMG!

billy you brilliant genius you've done it again! I hope you never stop.

https://gfycat.com/FantasticRegularArachnid

The only thing I could ask for is that I wish the boys would take their hands off her butt sometimes so I could get a better view, especially with the doggy style dp animations, my favorite of any position.

https://gfycat.com/AmusedImperfectIrishredandwhitesetter

https://gfycat.com/FarflungPortlyAquaticleech

Thank you so much you are amazing!