Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-3-1)

Thanks for the beast animations Billyy but what will i do with all thoses animations my fnis xxl is almost at maximum capacity, i need a xxxl finis :P

I ran into this. Your FNS XXXL is almost at max capacity because of the continuation mod for ZaZ that ended up branching off into its own furniture mod, a resource that is not used in any mods I am aware of yet other than the resource pack.

When I had it installed I was at 97+% of my FNIS capacity, I was OVER 100 at one point with it and FNIS made me remove stuff.

I have no idea how, but that mod literally took 96% of my total space in FNIS, because when I removed it (when it branched) to get the next official update for ZAZ, I was under 5% space usage again!

I hope that helps you.

Thanks for the beast animations Billyy but what will i do with all thoses animations my fnis xxl is almost at maximum capacity, i need a xxxl finis :P

I ran into this. Your FNS XXXL is almost at max capacity because of the continuation mod for ZaZ that ended up branching off into its own furniture mod, a resource that is not used in any mods I am aware of yet other than the resource pack.

When I had it installed I was at 97+% of my FNIS capacity, I was OVER 100 at one point with it and FNIS made me remove stuff.

I have no idea how, but that mod literally took 96% of my total space in FNIS, because when I removed it (when it branched) to get the next official update for ZAZ, I was under 5% space usage again!

I hope that helps you.

And here I am just going over the animation limit for the standard FNIS after updating B.S.A

Nice set of anims, and I bet the Untamed people just love you for these, the wolf servicing one in particular.

The draugr table anims are great and highly creative, using furniture commonly found in most of the ruins. Now we just need mods like Aroused Creatures to kick in with 3-5 person anims and sneaking through those sleeping chambers will take on added difficulty.

thanks for the update Billy... a question though: does the update contain your older animations or just the new ones? I would like to remove the old one to free up my load order...I'm currently running 251/255 mods now as it is...

Holyshit a huge pack of animation update, great thanks Billy for your effort, the new skeever animations are really smooth, draugh got love now thanks to you, hey we have another horsey animation run with no problem , and werewolf become usual routine for sexy time for my character, especially if you using SkymoMod its really got different look for a bunch of creature that have same skeleton like werewolf  ;)

" ... sheer quantity as well as quantity ... "

A spellcheck would have sufficed... Though we all know you meant Quality.

thanks for the update Billy... a question though: does the update contain your older animations or just the new ones? I would like to remove the old one to free up my load order...I'm currently running 251/255 mods now as it is...

I personally have over 300 .esp thanks to the magical utility called "Merge Plugins" do check it out! You can also find youtube tutorials as well. It has helped me a lot, I really hope you can fix your problem with it too.

Can someone tell me what new aninations is inclu in 11 june update?

Please read the post by Billyy on the previous page... And I do emphasize my friend, PLEASE READ. Unless of course you are asking for an individual animation info on each one. That would require a changelog.

Whoopsie, you're right. That's what happens after a few beers and trying to sound...I don't know...semi-eloquent :)

:-/

Only me who have a problem with the animations horse doggy, and horse standing. The body is deformed on the buttocks and to launch these 2 animations the character moves not 3 times out of 5 or more .

me too ! and it also happens with the werewolf standing animation as well (boobs deformed also)

havent checked them all yet because i dont really have time :o but I wonder what is causing this

I personally have over 300 .esp thanks to the magical utility called "Merge Plugins" do check it out! You can also find youtube tutorials as well. It has helped me a lot, I really hope you can fix your problem with it too.

Can someone tell me what new aninations is inclu in 11 june update?

Please read the post by Billyy on the previous page... And I do emphasize my friend, PLEASE READ. Unless of course you are asking for an individual animation info on each one. That would require a changelog.

uhh no thanks...I don't have creation kit and champolean the utilities needed as said in the turorial video and I don't plan on getting CK since i'm not gonna create mods or tinker with them so much...I'm just an end user...

my previous question still hasn't been answered though if this update would still include the previous animations...maybe you know Billy then could you ask him for me plz ^^

my previous question still hasn't been answered though if this update would still include the previous animations...maybe you know Billy then could you ask him for me plz ^^

Yes, he includes all of the animations in each release. I think all of the SLAL based animators do. You can update right in the middle of a game since the ESP doesn't change at all, and just activate the new anims in the SLAL MCM.

Hey Billy, you are a freaking machine.

I have a word of advice regarding your animations. I see from the gifs that you are very reluctant to move the shoulder controllers. It resaults in very ugly deformations when you move hands above chest level (see draugr face fuck stage 3). In real life shoulderblades do alot of work when it comes to raising arms. I recomend you experiment abit with rotating them to avoid crushed shoulders. It comes with a price of streched armpit textures tho but its a fair price to pay.

Alright, I’ll start adding change logs from now on with what’s new, I guess it’s getting kind of big now. As other have stated, any gifs posted in the mod page are included. I thought that was clear, sorry.

undecided.gif

Only me who have a problem with the animations horse doggy, and horse standing. The body is deformed on the buttocks and to launch these 2 animations the character moves not 3 times out of 5 or more .

me too ! and it also happens with the werewolf standing animation as well (boobs deformed also)
havent checked them all yet because i dont really have time ohmy.png but I wonder what is causing this

Hmm, sounds like animations I made with a newer skeleton are affected, so I imagine some of the draugrs, and I probably most animations in my next update will also have this problem. Never seen this issue though and I can’t recreate it. My best guess is it’s somehow skeleton, body mesh or physics related.

Hey Billy, you are a freaking machine.

I have a word of advice regarding your animations. I see from the gifs that you are very reluctant to move the shoulder controllers. It resaults in very ugly deformations when you move hands above chest level (see draugr face fuck stage 3). In real life shoulderblades do alot of work when it comes to raising arms. I recomend you experiment abit with rotating them to avoid crushed shoulders. It comes with a price of streched armpit textures tho but its a fair price to pay.

Hey Anub,

I defiantly did have a habit of avoiding moving the shoulders, way back in the past I had bad results with them which made me reluctant to play with them. I think I did start toying with them again in my more recent animations, I can’t remember, been a while since I made these. Thanks though, I’ll definitely keep shoulders in mind going forward.

Speaking of which, is your offer for creature rigs still open? Been playing with rigs a bit and I can see the benefit. So once I release all my older stuff I’ll be switching to use rigs and would love some more creature rigs to play with.

Also overdue, but thanks for figuring out the werewolf export issue. I had given up on werewolves until you stepped in.

Np Billy, what creature rig are you interested in? I recenly fixed falmer rig so no more anoying quiver sticking out of falmers back.

Atm i have wolf,bear,boar,troll,horse,chaurus,deer,skeever,werewolf and mentioned falmer.

Oh baby. Well without being greedy, I will almost certainly make stuff with the boar, and I can't resist having access to a skeever rig too. While I've already made stuff for them, but I could see myself toying specifically with the falmer, troll, and chaurus again, but I could very well at least dabble into any of those creatures...