Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-3-1)

Hey even tho these are fairly basic they still look better than the old AP animations and that's what counts, gonna give them a go, I would certainly keep up the good work my good fellow, u have now completed skyrims beast anim collection, hmm I suppose there's still dragons and spiders...and most of the dragonborn beasts to do yet but this is much appreciated progress. ;)

You animated that on skeleton? Very impressive!

Thanks, Anubis-senpai. I got myself settled with a version of 3dsmax that didn’t support using the existing rigs, but I definitely did myself a disservice not switching to 3ds2012 and learning how to use rigs considering how many are available now thanks to you guys.

Might have to look into it in the future, but for now I still have some things to sort through and dust off.

Ah its a shame , i have many unrealesed ones as there was no interest.

Including troll and rekling rider/boar as the newest. If you ever find a way to use em feel free to give me a poke and ask if i have rig you need somewhere.

People weren't interested in more troll and riekling anims? but so far they're some of the best ones, pity, can never have too much trollololing :P

Let's not get too excited here. You've definitely got me intrigued though, but it may be a while before I can try and make use of it.

i myself might make a animation for it one day, so there is some incentive to get it setup and ready for that.

i myself might make a animation for it one day, so there is some incentive to get it setup and ready for that.

Fair enough, just didn't want to get anyone's hopes up. Never hurts to have the creatures all dicked and ready though. After all, nobody can make animations for something with no dick.

Just quick reminder Madman, thats an old boar dick, CF has new much better one. Im remaking boar anims to fit the new one myself.

"People weren't interested in more troll and riekling anims? but so far they're some of the best ones, pity, can never have too much trollololing :P"

-People werent interested in rigs, as no one was animating.

Rig or no rig, these animations are great! You obviously have talent for this. Would you consider doing the facefuck anim for humans? The aggressive BJ department is lacking some material.

Just quick reminder Madman, thats an old boar dick, CF has new much better one. Im remaking boar anims to fit the new one myself.

i'm looking at Creature Features, but i'm not seeing this "new boar dick" your talking about.

Rig or no rig, these animations are great! You obviously have talent for this. Would you consider doing the facefuck anim for humans? The aggressive BJ department is lacking some material.

If I get around to working with rigs I will probably start with human on human, so I might end up doing one in the future.

Guest TR0767

OK - I feel stupid asking this, but I'm going to because the FAQ doesn't answer the question. I'm getting the "has errors" message, but "Default SLAnimGenerate didn’t configure where gargoyle animations are stored" doesn't give me enough help to know where to look/begin. I'm not a programmer - can someone kindly point me to what needs to be done? Just a few file renames? I'm lost... :s

I don't know if you take requests but if you do - please tweak the blowjob anim by having end stage anim in which Gargoyle pulls out its one foot long dick from female NPC's throat. Kinda like those magicians who put the swords inside their mouth and pull it out.

I don't know if you take requests but if you do - please tweak the blowjob anim by having end stage anim in which Gargoyle pulls out its one foot long dick from female NPC's throat. Kinda like those magicians who put the swords inside their mouth and pull it out.

Interesting way of describing that. However I don't plan on going back to edit anything released as long as there isn't anything fatally wrong with it. I've got my hands full with newer animations.

OK - I feel stupid asking this, but I'm going to because the FAQ doesn't answer the question. I'm getting the "has errors" message, but "Default SLAnimGenerate didn’t configure where gargoyle animations are stored" doesn't give me enough help to know where to look/begin. I'm not a programmer - can someone kindly point me to what needs to be done? Just a few file renames? I'm lost... confused.gif

You don't need to run SLAnimGenerate unless you wanted to make changes to the source file to add tags or something, the animations will work in-game even if that error is there.

I have this one after updating CF some time ago.

i don't know where that came from, but i cant find it in "Creature Features", "More Nasty Critters" or "Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters", and i don't have the texture files for it, so that means i have never installed it before.

your "remaking boar anims" for a mesh that nobody has.

i'm looking, but i cant find it inside anything. :ph34r:

i don't know where that came from, but i cant find it in "Creature Features", "More Nasty Critters" or "Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters", and i don't have the texture files for it, so that means i have never installed it before.

Sorry my mistake, its the more nasty critter that replaced it at some point. Looked into files and its there in MNC 9.3 zip file.

Sorry my mistake, its the more nasty critter that replaced it at some point. Looked into files and its there in MNC 9.3 zip file.

ah, now i can see whats going on, the newer mesh was added to a different folder then the old ones (not inside "meshes\slnc\boar" or "meshes\actors\dlc02\boar"), and the texture paths inside the nif are setup in such a way that NifSkope can't find them ("actors\dlc02\boar\boar penis.dds" vs "textures\actors\dlc02\boar\boar penis.dds").

It's in More Nasty Creatures meshes\actors\boar

I just redownload to make sure. The first option on the download page.

EDIT: Seen that you found it