Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground [2017.07.27]

Hallo..

kannst Du mir Dein CBBE schicken?...

Das kann man relativ einfach zu uUNP HDT (nehme ich an) konvertieren.

Du hast nicht zufällig noch irgendwo ein UUNP Preset von dieser niedlichen kleinen Robe herum liegen? Oder einen Internet Link. Die zwei 'Sklavinnen' haben die an. Mit dem Kleidungseditor von Maria Eden kann ich mir die zwar holen, aber die ist immer wieder weg. Ich finde die toll. Habe leider nicht's hier auf LL oder im Nexus gefunden.

attachicon.gifTESV_2017_05_01_19_16_06_133.png

• 1 month later...
Guest guyfrommilkyway

In some days I go to Support my own mods again and thank you for waiting such a long while:-))

hey i don't have all the items shown in the screenshots or is the mod incomplete?

yes of course...this mod struggles with different dependencies and I´ll take care for serendipity and bannered mare  again, as soon the furniture pack is stabil and supported by some questmods...

• 1 month later...

hey guys, can someone help me out please?  :angel: 
i have 400+ missing animations 

Reading TaraFurniturePack>>Warning: Animation file missing: taragibbetsmall00.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: taragibbetsmall01.hkx<<

and i have no idea which pack is missing. already downloaded  ZEP / Zaz Extension Pack  
where can i find the animations for TUFP ? :s

Hi, I think, the animations are inside the download pack??... :)

But I think you have a "mixed error", that might be caused by older versions and maybe parts of my "2pak" has found it´s way into the dash, but not everything (I hope, you have no  computer virus!!! I would please you to uninstall my mod "TUFP" and then manually look for the files, so that there´s nothing more in the meshes , texture-folders and inside the animation/behavior folder (concerning my mod) and don´t forget to "kill " the behavior file as well.....!!!

Then if this is cleaned out, you should download again the full version 1.2.

Before the installation I´d give FNIS orange again a go, to check, if zap and all other stuff is installed correctly.

And then, after that.. you can install 1.2.

And then, after that, you run FNIS again - it has to be fine together!

And then, after that, you install please the patch 1.3-let it overwrite the old entries, that come doubled, because they are NEWER...

And then, after that, you run FNIS again, if FNIS then will bring the "animations" not found error (after you made what I suggest here), you are ready with your resources-installation.

...after that, you can play the game:-)))..for sure...

Reading TaraFurniturePack>>Warning: Animation file missing: taragibbetsmall00.hkx<<

and i have no idea which pack is missing. already downloaded  ZEP / Zaz Extension Pack  

Hi, I think, the animations are inside the download pack??... :)

But I think you have a "mixed error", that might be caused by older versions and maybe parts of my "2pak" has found it´s way into the dash, but not everything (I hope, you have no  computer virus!!! I would please you to uninstall my mod "TUFP" and then manually look for the files, so that there´s nothing more in the meshes , texture-folders and inside the animation/behavior folder (concerning my mod) and don´t forget to "kill " the behavior file as well.....!!!

Then if this is cleaned out, you should download again the full version 1.2.

Before the installation I´d give FNIS orange again a go, to check, if zap and all other stuff is installed correctly.

And then, after that.. you can install 1.2.

And then, after that, you run FNIS again - it has to be fine together!

And then, after that, you install please the patch 1.3-let it overwrite the old entries, that come doubled, because they are NEWER...

And then, after that, you run FNIS again, if FNIS then will bring the "animations" not found error (after you made what I suggest here), you are ready with your resources-installation.

...after that, you can play the game:-)))..for sure...

Damn. I'm stupid  :sleepy: . downloaded 1.2 but forgot to install so ofc i didn't had any of the animations. Now everything works fine.

Thank you Tara!  

Hi,

I will add a "A new Whiterun"- mod that will always be edited, to suit to this bannered mare mod- (i put trees little aside and snipped away the immersive flowers around the well)

THIS MODDED MOD WILL BE IN THE DOWNLOAD AREA AS WELL.

Name is: ModWhiterun.esp (install by drag and drop into the "data"-folder, or replace the esp with the original-old one)

Hi, I think, that´s a load-order problem...the changes of the navmesh are inside the mod. As soon you are missing stuff like that, you should deinstall the stuff-also quit the mods last folders and then INSTALL it from new. It´s not a big mod...it´s easy and light weighted. You should use such mods about more down in your load order list...behind "whiterun mods" (more down, then "Whiterun mods"), behind (more down), then grass ans texture and landscape´s changers....then you should be fine. As you can see, the market-place ground place is a change inside this mod, to spend a new well...as soon you have a correct installation done, this new well will appear. Do not change navmeshes-its not needed.

Hi, the navmesh-correction in 7.01 is made in the upper floor, inside the wall-jail with the bed...I simply forgot that room concerning the navmesh-but it is needed if you play quest-mods, that may be  localizing you there inside of the bed.

Hi...can´t be really....I am testing all stuff and in my installation it works-if somebody else has this problem, please let me know....this function is based on a script, called "zazWRDoorCastleSecret01Script.psc"...if you like, check the "data"- and scripts-sript-source-folder if it is there...(this has nothing to do with zaz, but I named my stuff in the past with that prefix´s, too.

If this will not be the error (a missing script"-then I really can´t imagine, what do do then...(the rest of info is inside the esp-file and should be all the same)...!!

:)

Hi...can´t be really....I am testing all stuff and in my installation it works-if somebody else has this problem, please let me know....this function is based on a script, called "zazWRDoorCastleSecret01Script.psc"...if you like, check the "data"- and scripts-sript-source-folder if it is there...(this has nothing to do with zaz, but I named my stuff in the past with that prefix´s, too.

If this will not be the error (a missing script"-then I really can´t imagine, what do do then...(the rest of info is inside the esp-file and should be all the same)...!!

:)

None of the 3 chains I've located appear to do anything. I did find the secret room and got in by clipping through the wall, but the door itself won't open by pulling the adjacent chain.

There were no scripts included in the package I downloaded earlier today.

hi,

you are absolutely right...My fault, I have forgotten to put this script into the download-I will put it into the next version, then you will have the working "secret door"..it´s always tricky to have the stuff for a mod completely together, specially the scripts, that are all together in one folder...the other stuff is based by vanilla and will be checked out again.

Thank you for reply.:-)

Hi,

you need the DFW-framework 2.6

you need the DFW-support

you need the DD Assets 3..0

you need DD Expansion 2.0

you need DD integration 3.3

(and I have also installed DD equip 302)-but I think it´s optional

you need Sexlab aroused V28b

Sexlab framework (1.62)

Fuzz ROOOH DOOOO 60-14884-6-0

you need the TUFP-PATCH for DFW-support and the ZAP leash for DFW (all in one on my download-page of TUFP)

you download BMISP and use the version 7.0

you need ZAP 7.0...

and then you can simply play...(you can also use the new zap-offsets but DFW is not using them for the moment)

and then no clean save...(a clean save was not working for me...) I one time stored, after DFW was ready to go...

I "resetted" ZAP (first MCM-page of ZAP)...

and then the DDxyz will make you busy...(gameplay)

sometimes you can have a CTD (seldom)

sometimes the gameplay -safe is not loading for the first time, and you need to do it again if you go ingame...

sometimes, the DFW is not exactly working and will need little longer to start SEXLAB ...

some furnitures are not used in the right alignment (guiilty is DFW-support)

some NPC use furnitures also not into the right ankles...typically for using mods with lot of code (as I could watch from the past)

but the DFW and TUFP is quite well working together....I thought about, to "spend"  the DFW framework a keyword, to lock also the ZAP-offsets: then you can play also the new offsets with DFW-same like the furnitures.

P.S. most of the upstairs´mods are on the most computers, so have a look to the stuff, what really is missing.

mmm

WIch files do i need for this to run with DFW?

Do i need a clean save?