Max number of NPC sex scenes before CTD?

Hoping to get some honest feedback here, what is the biggest amount of NPC's you guys have gotten to have sex on screen at once? On both my gaming desktop and my gaming laptop it doesnt seem to matter as I usually get a crash after maybe about 5 to 7 ( if I am lucky ) couples/groups of sex at once.

If it makes any difference, my scenes are typically setup with SL Defeat and I just spawn a bunch of NPC's and they fight each other and the scenes pop up one at a time.

Thanks for reading my post!

Fifteen, including two dogs and a horse.

BUT -- I used MorePopulatedCities and PuppetMaster in a way it's probably not intended.  I "puppeted" a bunch of people and made them come with me to Solitude.  Then I released them, got more, made people come out of buildings, etc.  I consoled "moveto player" for my horse, my dog follower, and my own follower.  Then, without "puppeting" anyone, I used the "Show Target" spell from PuppetMaster and just basically cast it all over the place until everything / everyone but me was sexing it up.

Unfortunately I got greedy and tried to join the scene -- at that point I did CTD.  I think it's at that piont you run out of available "slots" for SL or something.  But it was sure fun for the three minutes it lasted.

And we won't talk about the fact that my computer is so old that it 1) Only runs Windows7 and 2) AMD no longer even supports the graphics card I use.  I figure why bother with a supercomputer when my internet speed is 56k.  Yeah.  You did read that right -- 56k.

I have managed to have the maximum number of active sex acts allowed by Sexlab going on at once in a single room, it's how I stress tested the Hentia Creatures mod when I fixed some serious problems the original version had. I had enough actors present that it could have had twice as many sex acts going at once but had to wait for threads to become available.

HOWEVER! This was done several years and versions of the Sexlab Framework ago so it is not necessarily an indication of how it would act with current versions.

I have managed to have the maximum number of active sex acts allowed by Sexlab going on at once in a single room, it's how I stress tested the Hentia Creatures mod when I fixed some serious problems the original version had. I had enough actors present that it could have had twice as many sex acts going at once but had to wait for threads to become available.

HOWEVER! This was done several years and versions of the Sexlab Framework ago so it is not necessarily an indication of how it would act with current versions.

can you post your fix for hentai creatures? is it better than the one included in more nasty critters as i always disable it in my game

can you post your fix for hentai creatures? is it better than the one included in more nasty critters as i always disable it in my game

My fix is included in the one that's part of More Nasty Critters. It was a fix to prevent memory leaking, critters spawned the "easy" way never get deleted even when the script says to delete them the game refused to do so. There were some other adjustments but that was the critical problem I resolved.

My fix is included in the one that's part of More Nasty Critters. It was a fix to prevent memory leaking, critters spawned the "easy" way never get deleted even when the script says to delete them the game refused to do so. There were some other adjustments but that was the critical problem I resolved.

ok thanks, the whole reason i never used hentai creatures was the issues you mentioned above and the problems they caused. i was never aware that they had been fixed. will be happy to enable and play now :)

Archived