Invisible Items...

Guest Qwertyasdfzxc

Guest Qwertyasdfzxc

Problem:   On every play thorough with Devious Devices, Devious Expansion, Etc. The corset, gloves, catsuit, and neck(full) collar are invisible. This is especially annoying in mods like DD For The Masses.

Further Info:   This is a consistent problem, it has happened across all my playthroughs(I have built the game w/ mods multiple times from vanilla). 

Possible Cause:   I use UNP, and yes I always set the mods to UNP. But maybe the devices conflict with the body. 

Any Help is appreciated! 

Guest Qwertyasdfzxc

You need to build the models in Bodyslide.

I ran batch build and it says I built all the models, but i still have the specific invisible items. 

I ran batch build and it says I built all the models, but i still have the specific invisible items. 

Hi

Do you wear a regular armour/clothing as well? Then check your devicehider settings in the Devious Devices tab in MCM.

Best regards

Kalderon

Guest Qwertyasdfzxc

Hi

Do you wear a regular armour/clothing as well? Then check your devicehider settings in the Devious Devices tab in MCM.

Best regards

Kalderon

Even with or without armor it does not show. :[

Even with or without armor it does not show. :[

Then it looks like there is a problem with your bodyslide creation. Sorry, can't help you there, since everything worked for me on first try and erverytime since... although I'm using UUNP... but that should not be the issue here I think.

Sorry mate, can't help you here.

Best regards

Kalderon

If you are using MO, you may need to use the custom output directory option when building.

Guest Qwertyasdfzxc

If you are using MO, you may need to use the custom output directory option when building.

I use NMM

Archived