Creating a new cum sound effect - looking for help!

This is something I've been off-and-on trying to do for a while, now - but finding the actual sounds I want has been the tricky part! I have something very close that I pulled from... I forget the name of it, but it's an older hentai. What I'm looking to do is create a 'fuller' type of sound - something good for inflation and the like. If anyone can help me find some appropriate bytes to work with, I'd appreciate it!

Attached is the 'close match' I found. What I'm after are those dull pumps you can hear beneath the music, voices, and higher-pitched squirts. I'd like to isolate those lower sounds - or find something very close to them.

Edit: Alternatively, if anyone with more knowledge of audio editing than me wants to just give the project a go and create something of their own; that works, too!

Project.wav

• 10 months later...

Archived