Cherry Hotaling's CBBE HDT Outfit Conversions

CherryHotaling

Cherry Hotaling's CBBE HDT Outfit Conversions

Description:

I wanted to share the outfits that I converted with others. These outfits are for CBBE body with HDT. What does this mean? This means that all outfits will have the Breast and butt physics, also some outfits that have heels will have the HDT heels added to them too. All outfits in here will be bodyslide compatible. All credits go to the original mod authors of the clothing unless otherwise specified. 

Features:

• Bodyslide Compatible
  • HDT Heel or boots (Only when specified)
  • HDT Breast and butt physics
  • Minimal to no clipping
  • ESP's edited to include weight slider when originally it may not have had it
  • Armor rating changed to fit the article of clothing it represents
Requirements:
Reccomended:
Install:
  • Use NMM or mod manager to install
  • Say Yes to overwrite when prompted

How to Aquire Outfits:

The easiest way is to use:

AdditemMenu

Select the mod you want by using AddItemMenu in game and select the outfit.

Thanks To:

Thank you to all the original clothing modders, and any contributors I might have missed!

Download:

I will Post the downloads with Each post

FAQ:

Q: Cherry there is some clipping!

A: Unless its major clipping I am not going to fix it so please don't ask unless its major!

Q: Cherry Some accessories are not showing properly!

A: Check the description of the post for that upload, I may not have converted those pieces.

Q: Cherry can you convert this for XXXXX body?

A: NO! Sorry.

Q: Cherry may I recommend an outfit to convert?

A: You can but I may not be able to get to it as life has me pretty busy and I may not want to convert the suggestion.

Thanks for the great conversions for cbbe hdt. All of them are working like a charm so just wanted to say thanks and good luck with your conversions.

Thanks hun, Much appreciated. I will be adding some more, One I am working on now has many many pieces so I will probably get to it tomorrow.

hi, thanks for your convertions they are really cool, but for some reason all MB1 are black, do I need the original file ?

Hi hun,

You should be ok just downloading my upload.

Are you using the AddItemMenu to see the Bikinis?

thanks for your answer, yes Im using additemmenu, in the menu they look ok but when I wear them they look black, I tried the original mod and the textures work fine, also change your textures with the originals but did not work

post-854135-0-75418100-1492572929_thumb.jpg

Hello.

I wanted to say a huge thanks. Your conversions is really good :) If i may, i wanted to point at some tiny bugs, that have a place to be in your works.

First, Ardia Lingerie Dress. Overall conversion is great, but, there is a clipping at left breast. I guess, this is count as major clipping :) I marked this place at screenshot.

post-106856-0-45287800-1492946594_thumb.jpg

And second. Mini Bikini 01 set. All of them (Blue, Pink, Yellow, Flower, White and etc) have the same black color. 

post-106856-0-56016300-1492946732_thumb.jpg

post-106856-0-81984400-1492946742_thumb.jpg

Anyway, this is a very quality made conversion, with very good bikini choice :)

Hello.

I wanted to say a huge thanks. Your conversions is really good :) If i may, i wanted to point at some tiny bugs, that have a place to be in your works.

First, Ardia Lingerie Dress. Overall conversion is great, but, there is a clipping at left breast. I guess, this is count as major clipping :) I marked this place at screenshot.

attachicon.gif01.jpg

And second. Mini Bikini 01 set. All of them (Blue, Pink, Yellow, Flower, White and etc) have the same black color. 

attachicon.gif02.jpg

attachicon.gif03.jpg

RL has been crazy, I will take a look at this and fix it.

Hello.

attachicon.gif01.jpg

attachicon.gif02.jpg

attachicon.gif03.jpg

RL has been crazy, I will take a look at this and fix it.

Thank you :)

• 5 months later...

Archived