uniquer player, unique NPC, and unique follower texture ideas

so i dont have the time or patience is there anyone that would me willing to design a massive texture pack fomod that lets you choose the specific texture for each item on install instead of  needing to dig through your folders and find or create textures for each one. now if you could incorperate equipable body tats so that you can kinda customize your texture for each type id think your a god. 

im enjoying working on textures right now and am to new to trust my scrypting skills yet.I hope they eventually relese a moon dlc so i can have a moon base

• 1 month later...

Umm, you mean to modify each and every skin pack fomod or even create a gigantic fomod to install all skin available out there?

It's really tedious creating all those xml codes by hand and people may not even use them. Imo it's a bit too much headache for smaller gain. You don't change skin texture daily anyway.

However, it's more practical to create presets for Bodyslide for each and every player, raider, companions. Now male also has their body shape on Bodyslide, I created Bodyslide presets for all my companions. That's easier to do and is more practical.

Archived