i've istalled devius device-asset/expansion/integration bodyslide and cursed loot and cbbe texture but when my character wear something like corset ecc i only can see feet and head the rest of the body become invisible.

can someone help me ?

Did you build the meshes in Bodyslide/Outfit Studio? You have to do that, just having the mods installed isn't enough.

1. Open Bodyslide/Outfit Studio. Make sure your body is selected in the Outfit/Body box in the upper left corner, and your preset is selected in the box below it.

2. In the box directly to the right of the Outfit/Body box, choose "Refresh Groups" from the pulldown menu, then "Choose Groups."

3. In the "Choose Groups" menu that pops up, make sure that everything that has a DD prefix or suffix is selected, including DD Heretical if present and any DD sets that suit your body type. Click OK.

4. In the bottom left corner of the main Bodyslide/Outfit Studio panel, tick the box that says "Build Morphs," then click "Batch Build."

5. Make sure all the options in the "Batch Build" box that opens are ticked. Click "Build." 

6. You may get a popup asking you to select which version of a mesh you want. Select the one that matches the physics system you're using if any. Once you've selected what you want, click "OK."

7. Wait while Bodyslide processes.

8. When it has finished, you will get a message to that effect. Close Bodyslide/Outfit Studio.

9. If you're using Mod Organizer, and you should be, the new meshes will be in the Overwrite file. Right click it and select "Create mod." Name it something you'll remember, like "DD Bodyslide meshes," and click OK. Activate the resulting new "mod" in the left pane by ticking its check-box. (It will not create a new .esp, so don't worry about overloading your LO.) If you're not using MO.

10. If you're using MO and the meshes don't appear in the Overwrite folder, don't panic. Sometimes they don't, instead being placed in the appropriate mod directory. Check in-game to see if the new meshes show up. If they don't, and you don't have anything in Overwrite, you may need to grant BS/OS administrator privileges so it can modify the files in your MO mods directory. For more details, see Gamerpoets' videos about setting things up with Mod Organizer.

Archived