Serendipity - Home Of The Dovahkiin

View File

Hello,
here finally Comes the Whiterun Serendipity - Player´s home with nearly the same Features than in the past.
This is a rough and quick new start for this mod, but as I noticed, it´s quite beloved: so here we go again...

Dependies all the same as before,
Fully supports the ZazAnimationPack V.6.22.1

p.s. -this may have issures - it was a superfast "mod-trip"....

skyrim
update
dawnguard
hearth fires
dragonborn
SexLab
ZaZAP

Enjoy:-)

TIP:- if you use the horse you can ride with it (tipsy) into the stable and far enough to the rock-wall, where the hay lays. There´s no roof anymore and you can easily sit off the horse...in future I´ll set the stable Little more higher...

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/15/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

With 5.x i had massive problems with CTD near the House. I hope this will work better in my game.

EDIT: Yes, it works better than the old Mod at Moment.

BUT:

- I have Texture-Problems with the 2 Pillory-Beds

- the Hair of the Girls are purple

- and i have a Body/Face Mismatch at the Girls.

Are you german? Some of the Cage-Doors are named "Käfigtür" xD

Exactly...maybe later I´ll Change some names back to english...lol

Hi, bards are killing the Display model...interesting...no, they are all un -kill -able -no idea for that issure - i´ll Keep that in mind...

Hello nice to see update, just one thing can i somehow kill Amy or at least make her stop singing because it breaks animation made by "I'll Take The Display Model II". Thx for help!

Texture probs I´ll try to fix next time......maybe I´ll delete all the NPC´s, then this "ghosts" are finally kicked off:-))

On my System this works perfect, but other Systems have  other stuff installed. Some meshes are not pointing to the

right textures and so on....I know:-)

yes that massive CTD was reason, to start from new...pity, because the old one was really nice-too...but I could never find that mistake...maybe it had to do with the navmesh...no shimmer

p,s, this one is much more romantic....and the landscape deformation for getting this place available, has been a massive act...

With 5.x i had massive problems with CTD near the House. I hope this will work better in my game.

EDIT: Yes, it works better than the old Mod at Moment.

BUT:

- I have Texture-Problems with the 2 Pillory-Beds

- the Hair of the Girls are purple

- and i have a Body/Face Mismatch at the Girls.

I really like the new location, you did a great job there! \

I have been following Serendipity since the early releases and always felt it could be THE player house. Now it really is getting there :)

In 6.1 I don’t experience any CTDs anymore and I have spent the last 3 hours or so playing inside and outside of it.

What’s is however really annoying is the mismatch between face and body color, even when placed last in the load order. 

Also, one of the NPCs is missing its hair texture. If I might make a suggestion here: don’t bundle hairs with the house, just make let’s say KS Hairdos a requirement. I believe all but one of your NPCs use KS Hairdos and thus switching the exception to it would solve a lot problems. There reason I also advocate KS is: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75915/?

This finally solves many of the clipping issues with long hairs and you seem to prefer long for your NPCs.

Hi thanks for the exactly description-if I have a time, I go on here to make it better...

I really like the new location, you did a great job there! \

I have been following Serendipity since the early releases and always felt it could be THE player house. Now it really is getting there :)

In 6.1 I don’t experience any CTDs anymore and I have spent the last 3 hours or so playing inside and outside of it.

What’s is however really annoying is the mismatch between face and body color, even when placed last in the load order. 

Also, one of the NPCs is missing its hair texture. If I might make a suggestion here: don’t bundle hairs with the house, just make let’s say KS Hairdos a requirement. I believe all but one of your NPCs use KS Hairdos and thus switching the exception to it would solve a lot problems. There reason I also advocate KS is: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75915/?

This finally solves many of the clipping issues with long hairs and you seem to prefer long for your NPCs.

FWIW, I just tried this with

TPOS v4.0

and, separately

ETaC Complete 13.5.5, + Patches 13.5.8, 13.5.9

and it seems to be compatible with those.  Bear in mind ETaC has been upgraded since then

Hope that's of use to anyone wondering about installing this alongside those

I am missing some of the texture for items around the house.  I am missing the texture for the bed outside that has the stockade attached ti it.  Also one of the wheels by the door has no textures on the leather cuffs that are attached.

I don't know if it was by your mod or not but i have underground bathhouse. Everytime i enter the bathouse all the safe says "tressor" and have a set amount of overpowered stuff in it. All the tressor either had around 10k of arrows/bolts and 100s (quanity not type) of the highest armors.

Yes, that´s def my fault-this mod overwrites the whole Tresor Content, I forgot to rename that box.

I don't know if it was by your mod or not but i have underground bathhouse. Everytime i enter the bathouse all the safe says "tressor" and have a set amount of overpowered stuff in it. All the tressor either had around 10k of arrows/bolts and 100s (quanity not type) of the highest armors.

Yes, that´s def my fault-this mod overwrites the whole Tresor Content, I forgot to rename that box.

lol that's wierd to know how that happen. Only problem is finding vendors to sell them without them losing all their gold from the first batch. Then i face being over-encumber by 12x my character carry weight. but in all wells hope it get fix if its possiable.

edit: btw 2 things i want to know. Is there a way to have no people in the house because what i like to do is since "i have my home is your home"  i always like to get big players houses to invite my followers ranging from familiar faces to immersive wenches.

What do i need to get rid of the infamous pinkish/purple texture on the multi-function bed. I do have your zaz pack but it still is showing. I wonder if i'm missing something extra?

Decided to give it a try, and got to say, its a good looking housing in the overall "Lovers Lab" style. 

After some time i thought it would be good to try out the entire mod (outside, inside, etc.) and also point out several issues i had (and seeing that others also had similar problems too), also checked all the "container-type" , all are set to "not respawn", so its safe to store items inside.

Outside

• everything is in place, little "holes" between some floors, but its alright (tested all the animated objects, works without problems)
  • The modified beds are missing textures [to be exact-pillories] (blue texture appears, this issue was mentioned already)
  • "Cuff" parts on the 2 "big" wheels at the pool are also missing textures (this issue was also mentioned)
  • There is no "location mark" (?), for fast travel...its not there. (idk if intentionaly removed? still, its close to stables, so not a big issue)

Inside

• 1st floor is flawless
  • 2nd floor has few issues: few containers and stone stools in the little pool are in German lang. (little importance) ; Bed is also missing the textures; "Hogtie 4" when used, player/NPC will be animated underground [the item is placed below the surface, resulting the animated target be underground, easily fixable with Jaxonz Positioner] (medium priority if someone does not have the positioner, low/minimal priority if someone does have the positioner, so its easy to fix); Usable animation "Lay down" on the ledge will result animators head stuck in the wall (little issue, not a big problem id say)
  • Default NPCs inside have missing hair texture, also faces does not their skin color of body (this issue was also mentioned already) + they all share the same voicepack (?), except for Amy
  • When going into the cellar, the "Stonewall Shackles" does not work (both Player / NPC)
  • Cellar has few issues: Cages are in German lang (little importance); Crux Heavy Roped does not work (both Player / NPC);

That is all i could find and mention, also, i am using mods that are necessary+others related with it.

such as:

Latest SexLab framework

Zaz animation pack 6.22.1

Zaz Resources 1.1a

Zaz Extension pack 1.08

KS Hairdos Renewal

(overall mods are put in correct load order too)

Hope this helps a bit.