Beeing female (npc belly resets when I enter new zone

The hdt physics work and belly node are working but whenever I start up my game or i enter a new cell/zone the belly is flat and I have to wait a few hours for the belly to go back to whatever size its at in the pregnancy. My ingame setting is set to "realistic growth" so it does use the node.  

Its a known issue with BeeingFemale. It even happens if you don't change cells after a time. It's partially because of that and the papyrus spam and problems with the born children that I stopped using that mod. I love the idea of the mod and what it aspires to be and the effort that goes into it but for now I switched to Soulgem Oven. Hopefully BeeingFemale can someday be what it intends to be.

Its a known issue with BeeingFemale. It even happens if you don't change cells after a time. It's partially because of that and the papyrus spam and problems with the born children that I stopped using that mod. I love the idea of the mod and what it aspires to be and the effort that goes into it but for now I switched to Soulgem Oven. Hopefully BeeingFemale can someday be what it intends to be.

Ahhh ok, thanks for the reply I will note this for the future nad maybe switch over.

BeeingFemale may have his mistakes. I also had a problem which I could solve. The mod is extremely extensive, as errors easily occur. But what you write here is simply not true. No matter how often I change the cell with my character, the belly is always visible! Even if I save the game and start the game again, the belly is visible! As long as the mod works only with one, it is good. No matter what a hundred others say!

Check your installation, probably there is a conflict with another mod.

A stable game does not need SLIF. And a game that has problems, SLIF will not lend wings. The story with the belly is not a bug! This is only a problem with the skeleton and the settings! But I think rather it is due to the inability of many to install properly.

A stable game does not need SLIF. And a game that has problems, SLIF will not lend wings. The story with the belly is not a bug! This is only a problem with the skeleton and the settings! But I think rather it is due to the inability of many to install properly.

Then you can tell us other what the issue is then.

Since you clearly knows better then the rest of us that have followed the mod from start.

You have simply no clue what you are talking about.

Then you can tell us other what the issue is then.

Since you clearly knows better then the rest of us that have followed the mod from start.

You have simply no clue what you are talking about.

Yes I use beeingfemale from the beginning. And up to my little problem with the widget, the mod runs excellently.

That's because I'm a little stupid girl  :sleepy:

And I absolutely do not know what I'm talking about  :sleepy:

They are right, as always.

Archived