Will there ever be a way that we can use only the Aggresive Fourplay animations instead of these? These seem static and the female hardly moves if at all and doesnt seem as attractive, but the animations Four Play does are great.

You can install Leitos, Leitos and Crazy's gun version, or Leitos, Crazys gun and animations. Fourplay gives 3 options for animations but Leito's is the one that is required.

• 2 weeks later...

hello guys, I've installed four play, latest community patch and the latest animations, but i can't see the crazy's animations in the animation gun menu. Is it because my four play configuration is set to show leito's animations only?  If yes, how can I tell four play that it shows both animation sets? Thank you very much!

hello guys, I've installed four play, latest community patch and the latest animations, but i can't see the crazy's animations in the animation gun menu. Is it because my four play configuration is set to show leito's animations only?  If yes, how can I tell four play that it shows both animation sets? Thank you very much!

Pip boy: Mod configuration menu, debug, reload animations. Pick both.

Saying that, I seem to not be seeing crazy's anims at the moment.

Pip boy: Mod configuration menu, debug, reload animations. Pick both.

Saying that, I seem to not be seeing crazy's anims at the moment.

Oh, it seems, that I don't have a mod configuration menu in my pip boy :-/  any chance to get it or to edit a config file to get both animation sets? Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Yo dudes, I'm not entirely sure why, but I can't enable any animation mods, or else my game crashes upon startup. I'm using MO, and everything works until I check the box for either Leito's anims or Crazy's anims (both gun and normal version) anyone else having this issue?

My apologies ..I`m  lost , maybe someone can help.  I`ve got  Leito animations and   the sex  rifle , they are awesome.   But   I`d also like  to try Four Play mods  and  your animations.  Will  this work  together ?  And  what do I have to install  in the first place. I see  that Four Play mods require Four Play  wich  is described  as  animation framework.  I don`t  really know what   what`s the difference with just animations.  Or maybe I need  to install both before I install Vinfamy mods. Confused.

And just thanks a lot  for  all your  hard work.  :)

My apologies ..I`m  lost , maybe someone can help.  I`ve got  Leito animations and   the sex  rifle , they are awesome.   But   I`d also like  to try Four Play mods  and  your animations.  Will  this work  together ?  And  what do I have to install  in the first place. I see  that Four Play mods require Four Play  wich  is described  as  animation framework.  I don`t  really know what   what`s the difference with just animations.  Or maybe I need  to install both before I install Vinfamy mods. Confused.

Four Play and Four-Play Community Patch is a loader for the animations, get both crazys animation but disable the weapon esp and then leito animation, you can find more info here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/

Four Play and Four-Play Community Patch is a loader for the animations, get both crazys animation but disable the weapon esp and then leito animation, you can find more info here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/

Thanks a lot.   Funny ...How I managed to miss it. 

Thanks a lot.   Funny ...How I managed to miss it. 

Unfortunately, 4Play doesn't have a box on the front page like Sexlab does. Hopefully, that can be remedied.

;) ;) ;) ;)

How do you get this to work? what mods do i need? when i used crazys animations gun to start the scene, it just ctd. How do i need to set this up?

Nevermind, got this mod to work using the instillation guide for foreplay and all that, i used sexmup to start it. Are there any good sound mods to go with the dog loving? 

• 2 weeks later...

everything is fine for me but.. about "Dogmeat animation" when i choose"have fun" on ground something weird happened...

this dog get blind.. so should be not get position like this..  :dodgy:

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/5879/IBMSoo.jpg

and hotkeys not working can't change or else for actor position

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/6021/a3ra1Y.jpg

someone can recommend help me fix this thing or wait for update..  :(  ?

everything is fine for me but.. about "Dogmeat animation" when i choose"have fun" on ground something weird happened...

this dog get blind.. so should be not get position like this..  :dodgy:

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/5879/IBMSoo.jpg

and hotkeys not working can't change or else for actor position

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/6021/a3ra1Y.jpg

someone can recommend help me fix this thing or wait for update..  :(  ?

Just hit the numpad 3 key twice.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

• 1 month later...