View File

Description
This file contains my animations made specifically for Four-Play. It contains nothing else, no .esp, scripts, or anything, just the animation files. Will update as I create more animations.

Animation List
Aggressive
Jerking & Choking
Standing Chokehold (Anal)

Normal
Wheelbarrow
Laying Gorilla
Handstand BJ
Laying BJ
Kneeling 69
Layed-Back Fuck

3-Way
Double Penetration
Spitroast

Creatures/Animals
Dogmeat Style
DogmeatStyle (Faster)
Dog Handjob

Dogmeat Animations, Information for Modders
Behavior Graph:
Actors\Dogmeat\Behaviors\DogmeatDefault.hkx

Anim Event:
dynamicIdleLoop

Looping Seconds:
Loop Forever: Checkmarked (I believe this setting is only shown in the Creation Kit)
Min: 255 (setting both of these to 255 should do the same as the Loop Forever setting)
Max: 255
Replay Delay: 0

Credits
DocClox - Four-Play
vinfamy - All the stuff he does for Four-Play

exuse me =/ im sure its user error lol but i cant seem to get this to work =[ i hav all of crazys animations as well as all/most of foreplays  i did unplug kiddnaped and...the auto...one lol [sorry] but i cant seem to get these to show up  is it for "crazys" rugs and or gun?  oh btw after i got foreplay "crazys gun" wont work  it stops working right wen they take there cloaths off  they "bang" but just stand there =] i understand its all still very early =] these r just a few probs ive had other then that its been fuckin great love the new animation  im still waiting for a good spanking mod ;] either way i suport u all 110%  

• 3 months later...

Thank you for the updates!

I am so hoping creature support is added very soon, especially for the Death Claw... *giggles*

I haven't downloaded this mod or four play yet but how  exactly does it work? Do both mods only work using console commands?

Use Four Play Violate or Four Play Sex Em Up.

There is even another mod for Family Planning, Where you get pregnant or the NPCs can get pregnant. Drop the baby from your inventory, and it can grow up into a child after 3 game months...

exuse me =/ im sure its user error lol but i cant seem to get this to work =[ i hav all of crazys animations as well as all/most of foreplays  i did unplug kiddnaped and...the auto...one lol [sorry] but i cant seem to get these to show up  is it for "crazys" rugs and or gun?  oh btw after i got foreplay "crazys gun" wont work  it stops working right wen they take there cloaths off  they "bang" but just stand there =] i understand its all still very early =] these r just a few probs ive had other then that its been fuckin great love the new animation  im still waiting for a good spanking mod ;] either way i suport u all 110%  

I believe, that if you are using Four Play mods, that the gun and rug are outdated, and would need to be updated to keep up. As suggested, by Four Play Mods, to disable or delete the Gun's esp, making them not functional.

I'll implement the new animations including threesome and dog support with Four-Play via the Community Patch in the next version after Community Patch gets reuploaded.

Thank you so much for this Crazy. New animations are rarer than gold these days, especially those involving threesomes and Dogmeat. Please keep animating, we missed you :) . A bit unfortunate that the animations get released right this moment with the Community Patch and Violate down, but I'll implement them at the next opportunity,

Hell yes, you made the first non humanoid animation! I shall remember this mighty deed. :3 Thank you very much. I'd say you are doing god's work but having zoophilia in a game might have not been the all mighty's thing. 

And also many thanks to vinfamy for bringing all these resources together! :)

I'll implement the new animations including threesome and dog support with Four-Play via the Community Patch in the next version after Community Patch gets reuploaded.

Thank you so much for this Crazy. New animations are rarer than gold these days, especially those involving threesomes and Dogmeat. Please keep animating, we missed you :) . A bit unfortunate that the animations get released right this moment with the Community Patch and Violate down, but I'll implement them at the next opportunity,

I will just voice my support to this ^^ While I kinda doubt that we'll ever see as many animations as for Skyrim ... I really hope we get some more cool animation-variety and mods to use them

Fallout is such a wonderfully weird game-universe where even the weirdest stuff comes across normal or "non-lore-breaking" you can even consider them for "normal" playthroughs ^^

And threesomes are great, especially for the roughthemed mods...and dogmeat really is the perfect replacement for a long-dead husband ^^

Vinfamy maybe put  a disclaimer note stating you are against any and all form of those edits and you are not liable for any 3rd party edit any one who uses those edits are liable for there own actions. and any user using those edits should not be reporting any bugs here on this site.

But thanks for the new update.

where do I find the dogmeat mesh with his male parts like you show in the picture?

Thanks

Tony Azor's Dogmeat Genitals

Direct Download: Dogmeat Genital

Source: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64627-wip-dogmeats-genital/?hl=dogmeat (9th post down)

Just a little note, this is a replacer for Dogmeat, so Dogmeat's "dog meat" will be erect 24/7. Unless a nude suit for him gets incorporated into Four-Play.

Are you going to make something for the Feral Mongrel’s etc as well? The animation works in Violate but they have no Dongs.

I agree because with that violate mod they can violate you but lack animation and the dong etc. Wouldn't dogmeat fall into the canine texture folder if there is one? Never looked actually.

Mongrel mesh is data/meshes/actor/ViciousDog/ViciousDog.nif i've edited original mesh and added dogmeat penis with outfit studio (align mongrel body with dogmeat body and suppress this one to keep penis, adjust penis height) and you are done... (http://hpics.li/d8cfe8b) less difficult with junkyard dogs (raiderdog.nif in same directory as dogmeat)

For mongrel i also modified material and texture. Just for fun, waiting for fourplay erect implementation

Mongrel mesh is data/meshes/actor/ViciousDog/ViciousDog.nif i've edited original mesh and added dogmeat penis with outfit studio (align mongrel body with dogmeat body and suppress this one to keep penis, adjust penis height) and you are done... (http://hpics.li/d8cfe8b) less difficult with junkyard dogs (raiderdog.nif in same directory as dogmeat)

For mongrel i also modified material and texture. Just for fun, waiting for fourplay erect implementation

Care to share? :)

• 3 weeks later...