[REQUEST] Horse Genitals For Horse Armor

Hey! I found an awesome cosmetic horse mod on the Nexus, and I was wondering if anyone would slap naughty bits on it, like we do with so many other creatures around here?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13348/? Horse Armor!

While it was awful DLC in Oblivion, this is free and by an independent mod author. I realize you can't include his mod in your files without permission, but you could link to it like many other people on here.

Edit: I'm a moron! There's a giant label on the front of his mod saying "I have turned this into a Modder's Resource, feel free to use it in your mods!" So yes, he consents to people modifying it. Derp!

I would really like to be able to install that, and still hump/be humped by them. ^_^

Male meshes are obviously desired, but female meshes would be too! I don't quite know what is involved in attaching a horse dong/anus to a horse that is just a different coat of paint, but... you get the idea.

Thank you for your time. <3

i'm already working on it.....

YAY. xD You're the best. <3 You make SO much great content. ^^ I did not know you were already doing this. It's finals week, so I'm a bit derpy now. xD

Seriously, you have made so much great creature content, I'm blown away these days. ^_^ You're responsive when people ask questions, you're helpful to just about everyone, and you make great stuff. ^_^ Yuni-fan. <3

*notices you have a patreon* >_> <_< *knows what to do now*

I did not know you were already doing this.

that's because i have not announce it in any official manner, i have been using modified versions of the mod's assets for some time now, but i have not yet made a "patch" for the original mod yet.

i am planing to release the patch with a modified version of the horse dick that i'm working on. i have removed the texture seam line running down the middle of it, and i have added extra polygons to it's tip.

Seriously, you have made so much great creature content, I'm blown away these days. ^_^ You're responsive when people ask questions, you're helpful to just about everyone, and you make great stuff. ^_^ Yuni-fan. <3

it's best to be helpful when you can, because one day the people you help may have the information or skills you need.

*notices you have a patreon* >_> <_< *knows what to do now*

(starts desoldering computer mouse for repair)

Aaaaaaaaaaand, then I realize that the normal Creature Framework can actually put genitals on the armor horses anyways.

... is it bad that I didn't know that horses could equip more than one thing at a time? I thought they had all one solid mesh, I didn't know they literally equipped the penis in that fashion. xD Oh well, I can't wait to see what MadMansGun comes up with!

Aaaaaaaaaaand, then I realize that the normal Creature Framework can actually put genitals on the armor horses anyways.

... is it bad that I didn't know that horses could equip more than one thing at a time? I thought they had all one solid mesh, I didn't know they literally equipped the penis in that fashion. xD Oh well, I can't wait to see what MadMansGun comes up with!

there are multiple ways to add a dick to creatures:

1. (what i prefer to use) add the dick directly onto a renamed copy of the body's mesh file, and have a new "armor" entry with one armature listed that points to a new "armor addon" entry, that in turn points to the modified mesh file. then setup a json for Creature Framework that will hot swap the body's original "armor" entry with the new one.

2. have the dick mesh on it's own, and have a new "armor" entry with two armatures listed in it, the first one will be the original "armor addon" entry for the body, the other one will be for the new "armor addon" entry for the dick. then setup a json for Creature Framework that will hot swap the body's original "armor" entry with the new one that applies 2 mesh files at the same time.

3. (this one i'm not a fan of, because it's a bit harder to get it working right, and it needs a extra keyword from MNC) have the dick mesh on it's own, and have a new "armor" entry with one armature listed that points to a new "armor addon" entry, that in turn points to the dick mesh file. then setup a json for Creature Framework that will add the new "armor" (dick) on top of the "armor" (body mesh) that the Creature is already using.

i think everything is ready to be uploaded now (and i made a patch to go with it that makes Gender Horses work with armor horses)

but now i have a new problem: do i add the mod to horny dragons, or give it a mod page of it's own?

but now i have a new problem: do i add the mod to horny dragons, or give it a mod page of it's own?

Depends on what you want to do.

I'd say you can add it to the Horny Dragons page, and then rebrand it to something like "Horny Creatures of Skyrim", so you can upload all your creature related stuff from there (Dragons, Werewolves, Horses, and anything you do in the future).

The other option is to indeed make it a separate upload, because many people won't think about looking for horse meshes on a mod named "Horny Dragons", so making it separate and propely named "Horny Horses" or whatever will make finding the mod much easier.

rebranding it is then, i already knew that i would need to change the name one day.

"Horny Horses of Skyrim" is now available at "Horny Creatures of Skyrim"

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

*Re-labels her question as solved with this instead, as custom models are way better than her just realizing the normal ones worked*-

I am a very happy wuff. ^^

update: i have made a patch for using Immersive horses, gender horses and Horse Armors all at the same time.

it's all working right with the CF, but i have not tested it fully yet so i don't know what will happen if you buy new armor for your horse.

Archived