Ask for Money for Woohoo

Hey all! I recently started using the ask for money for woohoo mod and things were working great. Then I decided to make a sex dungeon with animations and the set from Azmodan. Only now that I have all of that my girls no longer have the option to ask for money!!! Anyone have any clues on this?? I dont wanna get rid of my dungeon but I also want to play a brothel. 

sims need to b in flirty mood for the interaction meny to show up and you should also thank for payment since that resets the menu ,at least according to the creators post

and ofc conflicts may happen ,did you try using it after another type of animation besides azmodan's set?

Hey all! I recently started using the ask for money for woohoo mod and things were working great. Then I decided to make a sex dungeon with animations and the set from Azmodan. Only now that I have all of that my girls no longer have the option to ask for money!!! Anyone have any clues on this?? I dont wanna get rid of my dungeon but I also want to play a brothel. 

sims need to b in flirty mood for the interaction meny to show up and you should also thank for payment since that resets the menu ,at least according to the creators post

and ofc conflicts may happen ,did you try using it after another type of animation besides azmodan's set?

I have tried using flrty and non flirty iterations of the mod. This did not happen until I added in animations. Before I just had basic animations and the mod worked like a charm. I have taken everything out of the game except ww and the money mod and that did nothing. I have tried redownloading and unzipping using a different zipper and that didnt work. Im highly frustrated. To the point that I am teaching myself python just to make my own mod. Its difficult but I neeed this to work. 

First of all ,teaching yourself moding will b far more rewarding than discovering a bug walkaround , so grats on that :)

But since time can b a luxury not all can afford , prhps you can try (not necesserally in this order)

- reset Sims folder after backing up your saves,tray and mods folders

- repair game through origin

- reset WW by doing a save clean ( https://www.loverslab.com/topic/74812-ww-not-working-for-specific-sim/?do=findComment&comment=1841671 )

- test if the problem occurs on just that lot

- (just a thought) ,if "visiting" sims are controlled ,ask for money does not work among household members

i am running 2.1.2.095.4 version of WW ,1.29.69.1020 version of TheSims and one89 Ask Money For Woohoo 500&200 ENG-ITA-POL-CHI-SPA-GER-NOR-FRA (payment always) NOTflirty .package and all work ,i have not tested it with azmodan devices though tbh

In any case ,you can address modders for help either here in tech support thread or AskForMoney mod creator

Good luck !!

Thank you both I will try all of these things until something works. @tobleron I really would like to teach myself. I have been wanting to learn Python anyway so this seems a good way to get into it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have tried using flrty and non flirty iterations of the mod. This did not happen until I added in animations. Before I just had basic animations and the mod worked like a charm. I have taken everything out of the game except ww and the money mod and that did nothing. I have tried redownloading and unzipping using a different zipper and that didnt work. Im highly frustrated. To the point that I am teaching myself python just to make my own mod. Its difficult but I neeed this to work. 

Hi Pudds! I got same problem. I started playing sims 4 just to build a brothel since i dreamed of it at night :D. I have newest wickedwhins with all the animations and ask for money mod. Version of game is 1.29.69.1020 and it dosn't work. Im looking for it everywhere in interaction after wicked action and its nowhere. Can you please let me know if you find the reason or make your own moding of it? You would be my savior. Thank you

EDIT: It works now. Wicked setting of relationships allowed this to work

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived