Blender Animation export

gsll

Hello,

Has anyone used this tool already ?

Body animator by anton0028

As I understand provided you have these two bones Controller_BASE and NPC Root [Root], you can export any weighted mesh and any bone animation associated with the mesh.

Through Blender scripts and command tools, you get an animated NIF.

I have not understood yet how to use this animated NIF in game.

Any clues ?

Sincerely yours

Gsll

for what you need animated NIF in game?

You can use your nif for anything, except  bodies and clothes, I think, because There are connections with their bones.

=======================

for example to insert new-your a rotating dwemer gear via the CK and etc...

Hello,

Has anyone used this tool already ?

Body animator by anton0028

As I understand provided you have these two bones Controller_BASE and NPC Root [Root], you can export any weighted mesh and any bone animation associated with the mesh.

Through Blender scripts and command tools, you get an animated NIF.

I have not understood yet how to use this animated NIF in game.

Any clues ?

Sincerely yours

Gsll

I have yet to look into this tool but I'd like to figure it out and see what it can do. 

I would love to be able to create animated armors and such if that is possible with this tool. It appears that it may not be according to what TDA things however. 

I just recently figured out animations in Blender, but have been very successful so far thanks to Anton's other tools. If I can get animations working for other objects (and especially armor/weapons) I'd be pretty excited. I don't know if this is the tool for that job though.

Any more advice on this from people who have used it would be great!

Edit: I still do not yet know how to use this tool or the created animations in game, but I found that Anton linked to mods made using this tool. He did link to a bracelet that has animation when the character is in fighting stance. It was actually pretty well done, so it appears that this tools allows for animation of armor and or weapons.

I am unsure how to go about animating this though, so that I still want to know. I don't know if we can make custom skeletons for the meshes we make and animate them from there, or if there is limitations on the bones we can use for animated meshes.

If I get around to using this and figuring it out, I'll probably make a tutorial on it because the capability to use this tool and create animations seems amazing. If more talented modders knew how to use this, we could get a lot of cool stuff made!

@ Bubbajones_ya

The tool is supposed to allow for custom mesh and custom bones.

Provided you have these two bones Controller_BASE and NPC Root [Root], tou should be able to export mesh, weight and bones.

Sincerely yours

Gsll

Archived