Problems with login

Aventura

Hi! My real nick is RealAFA I created this account to find help. I'm currently having trouble signing in with my account (RealAFA), and I do not know what to do, because an error message is always displayed, I already tried to change the password, but without success, the message "Oops! Something went wrong!" is displayed too. Who can I fix this?

I do not know if this topic is in the correct category, if you do not forgive me.

Thanks

Not to necro-bump, but in a similar case, I too have had trouble just recently of logging in. I had Facebook connected (and its not a good company tbh........) with my only working data there, normally things log in just fine, but today some reason when I attempted the usual, I now get a error. I checked back at FB (expecting they were malicious again) but it's working fine...... for NOW..... however, I still cannot log in with my previous data so I had to use Twitter as a second chance. Is this a temporary problem? :s

Not to necro-bump, but in a similar case, I too have had trouble just recently of logging in. I had Facebook connected (and its not a good company tbh........) with my only working data there, normally things log in just fine, but today some reason when I attempted the usual, I now get a error. I checked back at FB (expecting they were malicious again) but it's working fine...... for NOW..... however, I still cannot log in with my previous data so I had to use Twitter as a second chance. Is this a temporary problem? :s

FB and Twitter logins often do not work.

You can try with the normal user name and password.

• 2 weeks later...

I will not create an extra topic for this, i have the same issue atm, i had an FB account and now it gives me errors if i try to log in, when i tried to log in normaly, pass/user did not match (the pass and username are for sure correct) i tried on a different browser, same result, if i try to create a new account it says my info (Username/Email) is taken, so i dont know what to do, anny ideas guys ?

I will not create an extra topic for this, i have the same issue atm, i had an FB account and now it gives me errors if i try to log in, when i tried to log in normaly, pass/user did not match (the pass and username are for sure correct) i tried on a different browser, same result, if i try to create a new account it says my info (Username/Email) is taken, so i dont know what to do, anny ideas guys ?

Can you tell me your old username?

Without it, I cannot check it.

Can you tell me your old username?

Without it, I cannot check it.

AuronXCZE

I'm also having the same problem, so I had to create a twitter account as a second option (sorry for my bad english).

What is your normal username? I will check it.

Quel est ton nom de utilisation standard ? Je vais le controler.

Quale e' il tuo normale nome utente? Provo a controllarlo.

Cual es tu nombre de usuario? Yo lo comprobare.

Qual e' o seu nome de usuario? Yo vou verificar.

Kakoye u tebya imya pol'zovatelya? Ya proveryayu.

Eu também estou tendo o mesmo problema, então eu tive que criar uma conta de twitter como uma segunda opção (desculpe pelo meu mau Inglês).

Qual é o seu nome de usuário normal? Vou verificar.

Quel est ton nom de standard de utilização? Je vais le controler.

Qual é o seu nome normal? Provo a controllarlo.

Qual é o seu nome de usuário? Yo lo comprobare.

Qual o seu nome de usuário? Você está bem

Kakoye u tebya imya pol'zovatelya? Ya proveryayu.

cjcarl15

cjcarl15

Your account is OK.

A sua conta e' OK.

Logging in with Twitter does not work anymore.

Login co Twitter nao funciona mais.

You need to login with your account name and your password.

Voce precisa fazer o login com o nome da tua conta e tua senha.

If you forgot your password, you can reset it.

Se toce esqueceu a senha, toce pode redefini-la.

cjcarl15

Your account is OK.

A sua conta e' OK.

Logging in with Twitter does not work anymore.

Login co Twitter nao funciona mais.

You need to login with your account name and your password.

Voce precisa fazer o login com o nome da tua conta e tua senha.

If you forgot your password, you can reset it.

Se toce esqueceu a senha, toce pode redefini-la.

Ainda não está funcionando, mas obrigado assim mesmo. Por favor delete essa conta "cjcarl15" e eu vou continuar usando essa que estou usando agora.

Obrigado desde agora.

Facebook login button is gone... which sucks, but I can live with it.

My problem is that even though Remember Me is checked, I have had to re-login every single time I come to LL. 

The cookies are fine, no other sites are doing this for me, and I have nothing blocked or blacklisted here at all. 

Seems like it's been doing it since the site's big update.

Transitional hiccups are obviously expected, but it's been months and half the site is still a huge mess...  :-/

Facebook login button is gone... which sucks, but I can live with it.

My problem is that even though Remember Me is checked, I have had to re-login every single time I come to LL. 

The cookies are fine, no other sites are doing this for me, and I have nothing blocked or blacklisted here at all. 

Seems like it's been doing it since the site's big update.

Transitional hiccups are obviously expected, but it's been months and half the site is still a huge mess...  :-/

Sorry about this.

For me, I can stay logged in between sessions without any problem.

In case we will find something we will provide an announcement to help in these situations.

Archived