Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

An error occurred while trying to authorize this Facebook connection

weird problem logging in using facebook. don't think i've ever had this problem before. anyone else having issues with that &/or have found the solution? my handle for facebook's login is "majorfreak" and it's clearly not a banned account so i'm a bit confused...

Try to login with you normal username and password.

errr...how can i find that then? i assume it's "majorfreak" but what if i forgot the password? the error page didn't give any help in that regard. hmmm

I get "We could not find the member account for the name or email address you supplied. Please verify the information and resubmit the form." when i try to enter 'MajorFreak' into the account name for forgot password form

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, so i no longer see facebook button for login option. is this system wide or is it just me? Is this a troubleshooting step? if so, here's hoping it works.

EDIT: attempted to recover forgotten password using both 'MajorFreak' and my email for that account. it doesn't recognize either.

Alright, so i no longer see facebook button for login option. is this system wide or is it just me? Is this a troubleshooting step? if so, here's hoping it works.

EDIT: attempted to recover forgotten password using both 'MajorFreak' and my email for that account. it doesn't recognize either.

Facebook login is just gone. Because APIs are changed we cannot really use it anymore.

I will double check your account.

Edit: your account looks fine. And I confirm it is "MajorFreak".

yeah, it definitely looks 'active' based on it's portrait being visible (and my posts still being there)...i definitely wouldn't want you to delete the account (did alot of work helping folks with that account and don't want the info lost)

what can we do? are you able to see what email it's using?  any way for you to change it to mac_elharen@shaw.ca?

Archived