Crashes because NiOverride Equippable Transforms?

So, I'll start from afar =)

I created two pieces of armor with active Equippable Transforms (SDTA NiStringExtraData in .nif files).

Piece A modifies only "NPC" node (i.e. high heels), piece B modifies many other nodes for correcting character body shape (except NPC node).

So, when i equip piece A first, and then equip piece B - game instantly crashes.

But when i equip piece B first, and after that piece A - game work normal, all transforms applying correctly, but only before first game load - on load game crashes, same as in the first variant.

Anyone can help me with this issue?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/14/2017 at 11:55 AM, Azazellz said:

So,

I'll start from afar ?

I created two pieces of armor with active Equippable Transforms (SDTA NiStringExtraData in .nif files).

Piece A modifies only "NPC" node (i.e. high heels), piece B modifies many other nodes for correcting character body shape (except NPC node).

So, when i equip piece A first, and then equip piece B - game instantly crashes.

But when i equip piece B first, and after that piece A - game work normal, all transforms applying correctly, but only before first game load - on load game crashes, same as in the first variant.

Anyone can help me with this issue?

Sorry for jumping in a whole year later, and sorry also that I can't help you with your problem, but I need help and my search brought up your topic.

Where did you find the list of nodes you mentioned for "piece B"? The racemenu and nioverride pages on nexus are really lacking in explaining the options for equippable transforms and only give one unrelated example. I'm trying to make a corset which constricts the character's waist when equipped and I don't know what the specific node would be called.

5 hours ago, Azazellz said:

In character skeleton.

Waist should be marked as "NPC Spine 1" or something similar.

Dang. Well, I tried using [{"name":"NPC Spine1","scale":0.7,"pos":[0,0,0],"rot":[0,0,0]}] aaaaaand, nothing happens.

Wonder what I'm doing wrong....

EDIT: Nvr mind I figured out why it wasn't working. Now my problem is that it shrinks everything above the node as well so I wind up with a normal lower body and a tiny upper body, haha.

4 hours ago, rhino_4 said:

EDIT: Nvr mind I figured out why it wasn't working. Now my problem is that it shrinks everything above the node as well so I wind up with a normal lower body and a tiny upper body, haha.

You can fix it by scaling up "NPC Spine2" node - it placed right next to "spine1" in character skeleton, so it also scales up all nodes which are "childrens" to spine2.

• 2 years later...