View File

Doc listed up needing specific paths for 4 play bodies.... so here ya go.
Male body outputs to data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets\malebody_nude.nif
Female body outputs to data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets\femalebody_nude.nif

Male body is Leito's EVB Male Cut with "Super Hero Body" sliders (need to build it in bodyslide).
Female body is CBBE with Cherry Hot's Physic's along with the Labia from UN7B (will need to update your femalebody texture to add the labia texture to it for it to look right in game).

Both male and female bodies will use existing material files from cbbe (female) and evb (male) and textures (minus needing to update the cbbe femalebody_d.dds)...

So yeah... 2 bodies for sex'n in FO4

How to add the labia onto your cbbe body texture.
1. Load the dds file: Fallout 4\Data\Textures\actors\character\basehumanfemale\FemaleBody_d.dds into a paint program (gimp, photoshop, paint.net etc).
2. Load the labia texture from the zip file that is in the data\tool\temp\labia.dds file into the paint program.
3. Copy the labia texture and past it as a new layer into the cbbe texture. Adjust the texture color of the labia layer to match up with the cbbe texture then merge the layer with the cbbe layer and save the file in the correct dds format.

How to add the labia to the dirty texture...
1. Load the dds file: Fallout 4\Data\Textures\actors\character\basehumanfemale\femalebodydirty_d.dds into a paint program (gimp, photoshop, paint.net etc).
2. Load the labia texture from the zip file that is in the data\tool\temp\labia.dds file into the paint program.
3. Copy the labia texture and past it as a new layer into the cbbe texture. Adjust the texture color of the labia layer to match up with the cbbe texture then merge the layer with the cbbe layer and save the file in the correct dds format.

Things to note:
The malebody_nude.nif and femalebody_nude.nif will only be called on with later versions of 4play (once doc has added them into the esp).
If you get naked in the game currently you will get what ever you have in the femalebody.nif as your player character.
If you want the special body as your default naked body then go download the FO4 CBBE Special v.2 pack off my other page.

Version 1.1
Added 3 new sliders to the Male Body (evb shb).
Shaft Length, Shaft Width, and Ball Sack (fondle em while you got em).
There are now 4 osp's in the slidersets folder. So you can make the malebody.nif, malebody_nude.nif, femalebody.nif, and femalebody_nude.nif files (probably should have done a version that outputs to the crazyrug folder and replace that male and female bodyset as well (meh what ever)).

Labia texture is in the zip file under data\tools\temp\labia.dds

You will need to merge it with "What ever cbbe texture you are using".

there are to many cbbe texture sets out there to go and tweak every single one.

I have added a basic how to at the bottom of the op.

ALSO Note: Currently this is not used in 4 Play as of yet (ie version .5c or what ever its called).

I put this together so Doc can use it in future versions of 4 play for the naked bodies.

If you as an end user want to have the standard character assets\femalebody.nif as this you can either...

a. build it with this package then rename the body in the characterassets folder from femalebody_nake.nif to just femalebody.nif

or b. go download the FO4 CBBE Special v.2 off my other page (bottom line in sig) and build it that way... Irony they are the same body but with different osp names in the slider set folder, folder names in the shapedata folder and nif names on the output....

- Edit -

Step by Step Guide for Paint.net (which is what I usually use for paint programs, but I have to use Photoshop or gimp to look at normals and spec's cause paint.net doesn't currently support BC5, BC7 DDS compression formats).

Step 1: load your Female Body texture in Paint.net.

post-321913-0-86506000-1492246676_thumb.jpg

Step 2: load the Labia texture into Paint.net

post-321913-0-36583700-1492246813_thumb.jpg

Step 3: with the Labia texture in the main window...Go up to edit, click it and in the drop down choose "Select All" then go to edit again and choose "Copy"

Step 4: Go back to the Body texture and click on edit and choose "Paste as new Layer" (this will paste the labia texture as the top layer on top of the body texture.

post-321913-0-14306500-1492246937_thumb.jpg

Step 5: With the Labia Layer (layers are listed in the bottom right box by default) highlighted in the layers box. Click on Adjustments and choose "Hue and Saturation" this will bring up the Hue and Saturation window. Adjust the color and brigtness darkness until the labia texture matches up with the cbbe texture (I usually look to match the nipple part of the body texture).

post-321913-0-30784500-1492247198_thumb.jpg

Step 6: With the Labia now in a color close to the body texture go to the Layer Box and click on the "Merge Layer Down" option. This will merge the Labia texture into the body texture.

post-321913-0-30321800-1492247360_thumb.jpg

Step 7: "Save the damn thing" Go to the top click on File and choose "Save As". Save the file to the correct location (basefemalebody, or player femalebody for those that use a custom female texture set, as well as do the dirty body texture). In the Save as window you can save it as a DXT5 format (fallout 4 will except it but the engine prefers BCN (5 or 7) formats... but paint.net doesn't support those so fuck it... dxt5 compression works).

post-321913-0-62039400-1492247607_thumb.jpg

And hopefully that will resolve any other questions that may come up....(yeah right).

ALSO Note: Currently this is not used in 4 Play as of yet (ie version .5c or what ever its called).

I put this together so Doc can use it in future versions of 4 play for the naked bodies.

I have the Roid Rage working in my Fallout 4 just fine???

????

Great idea!  This solves the problem of having to choose only 1 male body type (erect or flaccid).  Now all my deceased and naked raiders won't have raging hardons woot!.  Seriously though, it's a simple idea, but necessary nonetheless,  Especially when we don't yet (or may never will) have a FO4 version of SoS.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...