Downloading Issue for WickedWhims and Animations ??

When I click to download the mods they download, but when I try to unzip they don't work? On WinZip it tells me that it does not appear to be a valid archive and with WinRAR it says that it is in unknown format or damage.

Since TURBODRIVER posted the download on his tumblr I was able to download it through there, but nothing is downloading on here? 

Please help, I just want to enjoy my sims game

When I click to download the mods they download, but when I try to unzip they don't work? On WinZip it tells me that it does not appear to be a valid archive and with WinRAR it says that it is in unknown format or damage.

Since TURBODRIVER posted the download on his tumblr I was able to download it through there, but nothing is downloading on here?

Please help, I just want to enjoy my sims game

Sometimes I find that things won't download first time, especially when I use mobile version, try refreshing the page a few times and it may work,

For extracting, some files are 7z and will need to be extracted using something like Z archiver or 7zip

As for the animations, I don't know how often the tumblrs update but you may be better off downloading them again from here to ensure that you have the most recent versions :)

Archived