SOS schlong for females and males - Penzor addon

Update: 

It IS possible to modify schlong models using outfit studio with some cheats, provided the base model you start with is the same one you end with.  I'll explain what I mean in a moment.  Of course this includes preserving vaginal collision ability.

Step #1.  Copy the _0/_1 nifs you wish to work on.

Step #2.  Open a copy in Outfit Studio and make any mesh changes (and probably weight painting, haven't tested this part yet) you wish. Export the nif, overwriting the copy you were changing.

Step #3.  Open a newly created .nif in nifskope.  Copy the new shape data by right clicking NiTriShapeData -> Block -> Copy.

Step #4.  Open the equivalent original .nif in nifskope.  Right click anywhere in the list and click Block -> Paste.  It will appear at the bottom of the list.  Note the number associated with it.

Step #5  Click NiTriShape.  In the Block details window, scroll down until you see the entry called Data.  Click value, and enter the number associated with the pasted NiTriShapeData.  The new one and the old one will switch places in the list now that it is a child of NiTriShape.

Step #6. Delete the NiTriShapeData at the bottom of the list by right clicking it, Block -> Remove.

Save the file, repeat with the other pair of .nifs, and test!  There might be weighting oddities.  I'm not sure yet.

I tried this with the penzor model but it the shape data was obviously not compatible with the original nif, as the result was basically interdimensional terror penis AND collision still didn't work. So this technique is restricted to modifications of the same Nif.

I'm sure somebody reading this knows exactly how do make all of this work and is laughing internally at the dumb workaround.  Feel free to show us how it's done instead of deciding you have better things to do!

Whoa!  That has semi-working vaginal collision.  The bone placement is off, but I see a small response.  We're getting there.  I'm going to try editing the weight painting and see if I can't improve it that way.  The bone, particularly genitals 6, might need to be modified.

UPDATE:

Your original files had working collision, too!  I couldn't tell because the penis is so damn big and the effect is much too reduced.  I've only now noticed because I wasn't turning on free camera to clip through the schlong to get a good look.

I also think that I was just using outfit studio incorrectly before, I modified the most recent one you sent (no luck improving the "penetration") but it didn't remove the effect after being exported directly to nif from OS.

Still more testing strengthens the bone theory.  I've included a side by side comparison of bone 6 (the farthest one out) in a default UUNP schlong and your model. 

By initiating a sex scene with your mesh active and dragging the female character to where she'd need to be for the penetration to look correct with the smaller cock model, I saw collision occurring 100% normally.

If I'm correct in my line of thinking, the bones should be evenly spaced throughout the schlong with bone 6 somewhere in the head of the schlong.  It's easy to see where they ought to go just comparing each of them in nifskope.  I'm going to try to work out how to move the bones around without screwing up the mesh next.

UPDATE:

Editing the bone (both in the nif of the schlong, and in the character skeleton itself) did nothing, and changed nothing.  I'm at a loss, for the moment.

Exciting news!  I've made the jump from HDT PE to HDT SMP (skinned mesh physics), which seems to use the actual mesh in the collision calculations.  Initial tests on enabling it on this schlong have been successful with some bone-related bugs that I'm still working out. 

At this point I think it can be done without a pro completely re-boning and re-weighting your model, but only in SMP.  If I can get this working more or less acceptably I'll drop a set of the nifs here.

After many hours of frustrating nifskope bone and data transplant attempts, I'm pleased to present the swollen fruit of my labors, penzor UUNP HDT-SMP, the big choice for MASSIVE PENETRATION.  At the moment I'm only including a single replacement .nif file (remember to copy it once and rename it to match your current schlong _0/_1.nifs) using the with-balls version.

There may be bugs I haven't noticed yet.  I've only tested the basic functionalities of body (such as bulging the belly of the recipient!) and vaginal collision.  I've included two screenshots of it in action.  The effect is not subtle.

This is designed for use with the presets found in http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68009-all-in-one-hdtskinnedmeshphysics-setup-17-fomod/

HDT SMP can really do things HDT PE can't, but a word of caution:  It's hardware intensive.  My framerate screeches to a halt during complicated sex scenes when I'm outdoors, but I'm not really on a beastly rig.

You'll probably need my modified MaleGenitals.xml to get it working.  Play with the "margin" value towards the bottom to increase or decrease penetration "impact".

It's worth noting I've only tested this on futa UUNP characters, and not on proper males.  I see no reason it wouldn't work, though.

post-15981-0-76917400-1493082698_thumb.jpg

post-15981-0-93363900-1493082710_thumb.jpg

MaleGenitals.xml

Penzor UUNP with balls HDT-SMP 1.1.nif

Working on it.  I ran into a great deal of problems getting the physics to work consistently past that one screenshot.

I've only just now gotten it consistent by using a modification I made of an older MaleGenitals.xml (this is specific to HDT-SMP and will do nothing for PE).  The default XML in the all-in-one SMP kit I liked early kept causing parsing errors.  I'll attach this XML for anyone giving this a try. (Be sure to play with the margin value towards the bottom of the XML!  It heavily influences "impact" intensity in the receiving vagina and belly.)

I'm in the process of tweaking the physics so that it looks both huge and good - my latest hurdle is futa-specific:  The dong mesh is constantly colliding with my character's own pussy, even at low (0.15) margin settings!  If I can solve this problem I can call this setup worthy of including in your files, if you like.  I don't plan to host or support it myself on an official basis.

Fixed the problem.  My project had extra spine/pelvis bones leftover from the mesh I transplanted it from.  These bones do nothing but cause problems in SMP and don't aid collision in any way.  Now that I've deleted them, the thing works great.  Updated my file link in the post above.

I wonder if there's a way to flag SMP to block collisions between parts of the same actor?

MaleGenitals.xml

v1.0b is out!

One new slider for reducing penis girth. Special for Sunja44 =)

P.s. also, i upload a patch for my True Amazons race - tweaked normals, textures, and two more slider for match penis to body. For this patch go to the Amazons race mod-page =)

I was a couple of weeks not available, so a late thx for that.

• 3 months later...

If some one could just add the Balls to the SOS penis would be a great improvement..as for this Mod its cool but its way to big for my taste...the balls are just amazingly done !

Well, since I still have all references - it's not hard to make some .BSD sliders for BodySlide\OutfitStudio.

Here slider for penzor-like balls for Evil Reflex's SoS UUNP HD mesh.

Penzor_Balls.7z

But you need to be familiar enough with BS for using it.

If some one could just add the Balls to the SOS penis would be a great improvement..as for this Mod its cool but its way to big for my taste...the balls are just amazingly done !

Well, since I still have all references - it's not hard to make some .BSD sliders for BodySlide\OutfitStudio.

Here slider for penzor-like balls for Evil Reflex's SoS UUNP HD mesh.

attachicon.gifPenzor_Balls.7z

But you need to be familiar enough with BS for using it.

I thank you but I have no knowledge at all on how to had this to the SOS I use...Beside I think I am using a version that floppy's the balls only...cant remember who is from thought !

I thank you but I have no knowledge at all on how to had this to the SOS I use...Beside I think I am using a version that floppy's the balls only...cant remember who is from thought !

Well, I guess, if you really want this balls shape for your SoS - you will learn the program sufficiently to get it.

This is Skyrim, a paradise for modmakers, and every player at least once should try himself in this role =)

• 2 months later...

How to make a sos in the 6 screenshot, I'm just not strong in bodyslide(

Use force sliders, Luke! :D

No need to be "strong in bodyslide" for using sliders.

Just move them right or left until you get desired shape (and sliders also can have negative values - just type those values manually).

Also you can use SoS-plugin for RaceMenu (this plugin allow tweaking schlong scale and length in game).

How to make a sos in the 6 screenshot, I'm just not strong in bodyslide(

Use force sliders, Luke! :D

No need to be "strong in bodyslide" for using sliders.

Just move them right or left until you get desired shape (and sliders also can have negative values - just type those values manually).

Also you can use SoS-plugin for RaceMenu (this plugin allow tweaking schlong scale and length in game).

And then how to make SoS the same for all female characters, not just my character? I  have a mod that changes the gender of all female characters and if I set up in a bodyslide, then only my character or the other female NPCs will have the same SoS?

And then how to make SoS the same for all female characters, not just my character? I  have a mod that changes the gender of all female characters and if I set up in a bodyslide, then only my character or the other female NPCs will have the same SoS?

All characters use same model.

So if you customize it in BS - it will be used for all characters. It's works the same way as any armor or body shape.

However skeleton tweaks (or shape tweaks) in RaceMenu affects only your character. If you wish to apply this tweaks for NPC - you should use mods line EFF, QuickMenus and others.

Or you can weak skeleton bones directly.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

Quick Q, added this for one specific actor and now all of the women have them, did I miss an option to not make this default?

Looks so.

Technically my mod should be identical to other sos addons.

Maybe you should look at tabs in mcm that allows you to customize chance of this schlong to appear on actors.

5 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

Looks so.

Technically my mod should be identical to other sos addons.

Maybe you should look at tabs in mcm that allows you to customize chance of this schlong to appear on actors.

I set it to 0%, apparently the women in the area that were "already naked", all got them of various sizes, since it's the only one for women.  I guess I'll have to manually remove them, hopefully there aren't more around.  Odd, that if that is enabled on them, that Sexlab still sees them as "female", for sex.

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

I set it to 0%, apparently the women in the area that were "already naked", all got them of various sizes, since it's the only one for women.  I guess I'll have to manually remove them, hopefully there aren't more around.  Odd, that if that is enabled on them, that Sexlab still sees them as "female", for sex.

GuruSR.

Try to use "clean" (or something similar, can't remember correct) option for this addon in MCM menu. This option should remove this addon from all actors.

Also, you can try to disable all races manually from list, instead of setting chance to 0.

Edited by Azazellz
6 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Try to use "clean" (or something similar, can't remember correct) option for this addon in MCM menu. This option should remove this addon from all actors.

Also, you can try to disable all races manually from list, instead of setting chance to 0.

I'll look into it, though I don't think a lot of them got it, probably any that were naked outside, makes me think to check for any that are naked outside the area, not sure how the mod adds people, probably 3d mesh needs to be loaded, my thoughts anyways.

Anyway, does this addon tell Sexlab that the actor is "male" when shlonged for animation, etc?

GuruSR.

I think not.

This function should be selected in another mod, which is responsible for the "process" =)

Ah, so what would I do to get Sexlab to see one with it on as male, because I'm seeing the wrong animations and some other mods need the Sexlab gender to show for fertility, right now it's ignoring it.

Request:  Any way to make an add-on option to set Sexlab gender to male when it's on, possibly also give the player a "toggle", to swap between it being there (or use it instead of a dildo).

GuruSR.

Edited by GuruSR
Request