SOS schlong for females and males - Penzor addon

"The texture for beast races is still a placeholder."

Thank you for even thinking to have one in the first place. xD A lot of people don't bother with us because they're not attracted to argonians/khajiits/lykaios. c: Thanks for your hard work, Hun.

"The texture for beast races is still a placeholder."

Thank you for even thinking to have one in the first place. xD A lot of people don't bother with us because they're not attracted to argonians/khajiits/lykaios. c: Thanks for your hard work, Hun.

Well, actually I have a small weak spot about khajiits =)

"Still a placeholder" only because of technical part - for proper work I should make new normals (you know - scales, fur, and other stuff), and new textures.

Well, I think I shall use base SoS textures for making mine version...

Nice dong! I'm wondering, is it possible to remove the SoS requirement so it could be used with SAM (which is SoS when it comes to dicks), like make it into a stand alone equipable dong like ERF's horse cock?

I've never used SAM, so i just don't know how to adapt my mod for SAM.

Sorry.

Nice dong! I'm wondering, is it possible to remove the SoS requirement so it could be used with SAM (which is SoS when it comes to dicks), like make it into a stand alone equipable dong like ERF's horse cock?

I've never used SAM, so i just don't know how to adapt my mod for SAM.

Sorry.

Ok, thank you for the answer, I guess boiling down the question would be can u make it into an armor piece for slot 52. Anyway, keep up the good work :)

FMS - CBBE - 2K   :blush:

Ok, I look that I can to do.

Ok, thank you for the answer, I guess boiling down the question would be can u make it into an armor piece for slot 52. Anyway, keep up the good work :)

Like standart equippable SoS-addon, but for slot 52 (instead of default 60, if i remember correct) you mean?

litle request mod , perhaps if you have time and ressources for it -  :P

sos bone schlong adon for tis race or horse skeleton

skeleton race - bone schlong ?!  :blush:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10622/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61077/?

skeleton horse - bone schlong based the size of the default ?!  :blush: moussy texture

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38432/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D38432%26preview%3D&pUp=1

if you can make it i love you   :heart:  :cool:  lol

litle request mod , perhaps if you have time and ressources for it -  :P

sos bone schlong adon for tis race or horse skeleton

skeleton race - bone schlong ?!  :blush:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10622/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61077/?

skeleton horse - bone schlong based the size of the default ?!  :blush: moussy texture

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38432/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D38432%26preview%3D&pUp=1

if you can make it i love you   :heart:  :cool:  lol

Bone dick...

Bone horse dick...

Sorry, but no.

I'm not so perverted =)

If you're still open to requests, could you make a variant of this add-on for the giantesses added by the Naked Giants mod?

I will look that I can do, but I do not promise anything.

Because adapting my mod for new skeleton - it's still hard for me (I spended couple of hours making male version because of male skeleton difference)

Thank you thank you thank you! Looks amazing ^_^

:shy:

Awesome mod!  Now if only it worked with the animated vagina and/or belly collision for crazy penetration.

It seems to work fine with HDT, so I'm assuming it inherited the bones and weighting from the schlong it was based on, but it doesn't work with collisions.  Perhaps the model just lacks the collision data native to its predecessor?  Maybe it would even work with the exact same collision data? 

I'm going to look into transplanting it, but I'm not a pro at this and have only a fuzzy idea where to start.  If anyone more experienced knows how to do a "copy paste" of collision settings for a schlong mesh, this might be an easy thing to patch in, and we'd all love you for a few minutes of work.

I'm going to look into transplanting it, but I'm not a pro at this and have only a fuzzy idea where to start.  If anyone more experienced knows how to do a "copy paste" of collision settings for a schlong mesh, this might be an easy thing to patch in, and we'd all love you for a few minutes of work.

I'm also not a pro =)

I double checked all .nif structure in default SoS-files for enabling collision, but I did not find anything that was missing in my meshes.

Maybe I just do not know where to look.

Using nifskope, I took a long look comparing bellisario's 0.9.7 UNP mesh, evilreflex's HD mesh (based on bell's I believe) and yours, and at first glance they do seem the same.

However, bell and evil's meshes seem to have string data floating around that I can't find referenced or used.  That's probably because I don't know what I'm looking for.  It's worth noting that bell and evil's meshes both work for vagina collision.   EDIT:  This proved totally unrelated to the collision problem.

Do you happen to have the exact mesh you started with when you created yours?  I'd like to have a good look at it.

In the meantime I'm going to try to copy your overall design on a mesh on evilreflex's HD (Extended) UUNP schlong.  Maybe I can make this work in reverse.  Thanks for the great looking work so far!

post-15981-0-64800000-1492886228_thumb.jpg

Do you happen to have the exact mesh you started with when you created yours?  I'd like to have a good look at it.

Onjy .obj files (for Blender).

For creating .nif and adding bones I used OutfitStudio.

I just copyed weights from UUNP HD ERF mesh and then applied new shape via Outfit sliders, that i made before.

Yes, I know, it's strange way to adding bones to a mesh =)

For FauxFurry

I made _0 and _1 meshes for female giants, but do a correct skinning (and seamless textures) - it's beyond my capabilities for now.

I believe I've found the problem, or a large part of it.

Outfit Studio is chopping off script data relevant to collision.  I opened a working build of HD UUNP Extended with working vaginal collision in OS, made no changes, and saved the nif to test this.  The result was missing script info and no collision.

I doubt OS was designed with this in mind.  Then again, maybe I'm missing an essential setting?

The above proved untrue.

I'm going to read up on creating some sliders.  Maybe there's some clever way of forcing your geometry on the original model when building the schlong in BodySlide with a complicated slider set.