Quick clarification - can breast collision be achieved with regular UNPB body?

znaroks

or can that be done with only a ''special'' body variant, like a body made 'from ''UUNP special'' categories?

And if it can be done with the regular UNPB body(or any regular UUNP for that matter), whats the most straightforward way to achieve that?

or can that be done with only a ''special'' body variant, like a body made 'from ''UUNP special'' categories?

And if it can be done with the regular UNPB body(or any regular UUNP for that matter), whats the most straightforward way to achieve that?

Yes, if a body has HDT bones/weighting which most do then they will have HDT Jiggle and collision when you install HDT (hopefully lol), however setting up the older HDT on older bodies is anything but straight forward, requiring .nif edits and tweaking physics .xmls via JustForFun editor.

You'd actually have an easier time using one of the all in one bodies found here in this forum for HDT or HDT SMP.

I could tell you how to setup hdt with jiggle/collision on a UNPB/UNP body but I won't, simply because it's that complicated that I can't off the top of my head remember all the little annoying steps, I just remember setting it up a long time ago and it sucking and taking me weeks of tweaking to actually get the collision to work and to fit nicely. 

TL:DR, pretty sure all older UNP/UNPB bodies are weighted/boned for HDT jiggle and collision, if you install HDT with them they will Jiggle, the collision won't work until you set it up via nif/xml edits + tweaks. UNLESS you can find a all in one file provided by someone from ages ago.

I'd recommend the all in one UUNP SMP pack made by prz or his newer CBBE variant.

Archived