Take off your clothes dialogue

Recently been using one mod for a day or two with an option of asking any NPC to take off his/her clothes. It required two body versions - nude and underwear-nude, as I can remember, to be placed to different folders. Guess, they answered "Ok, just this once", or "Nah, I don't think so" if agree or disagree respectively. Can you help me to recall the name of that mod?

Follow me for Sex has a similar option.

But probably is not the mod you are looking for.

I haven't found such an option in Follow me for Sex Menu. So the question is still open.

I haven't found such an option in Follow me for Sex Menu. So the question is still open.

IN the tab Nudity of the MCM.

Here you can activate the dialogue to get naked.

IN the tab Nudity of the MCM.

Here you can activate the dialogue to get naked.

Follow me for Sex V1.9b by CPU, right?

Where is the tab Nudity, please?

i10536308.jpg
i10536309.jpg
i10536310.jpg
i10536306.jpg
i10536307.jpg

Wow.

I was speaking at least of version 2.4

And right now the last version is V3.0

Wow.

I was speaking at least of version 2.4

And right now the last version is V3.0

You won't believe. I was going to say the same Wow. This time, after having your v3.0 checked in game. A lot of perfectly organized stuff. And nude tab of course. So, thanks for reply.

Full strip, partial strip... Wow

Go away please is the only thing gets me feel awkward. Nope, not the only, I wish I had no need to start dialogue with "Follow me for sex" in order to just ask them to strip and then redress.

• 2 weeks later...

:D

I beg your pardon. May I edit your mod somehow, so that NPC would take his/her body slot and slot 52 clothes LAST, not first? And how can I do it? It's no fun getting the most interesting parts exposed immediately while all the others are still covered.

It would be GREAT.

I beg your pardon. May I edit your mod somehow, so that NPC would take his/her body slot and slot 52 clothes LAST, not first? And how can I do it? It's no fun getting the most interesting parts exposed immediately while all the others are still covered.

It would be GREAT.

Yes, you can modify my mod if you like.

But be aware that the stripping is just a SexLab call.

You may try to edit the sexlab stripping options.

• 3 weeks later...

It would be GREAT.

Yes, you can modify my mod if you like.

But be aware that the stripping is just a SexLab call.

You may try to edit the sexlab stripping options.

How can I edit them, please? It's a pity I can't do this :(

Archived