Extra Romantic Animations/Interactions Mod?

I've tried the Passion and Romance mod from MTS and it was just... awful. Many of the animations were terrible and what's more, every interaction triggered Nraas's Woohooer to think they had woohoo'ed.

There have been such incredible advances in adult animation mods for TS3, that I'm frustrated to find no such mods seem to exist for SFW romance. Surely it would be relatively easy for one of the creators like Amra or Kicker to pull some missing romantic animations from TS2 (the up arm kiss, make out, tender kiss) or any of the dozens of romantic animations designed for Machinima, and make them into interactions on the pie menu.

Can anyone help me find such a mod, or get me in contact with the people who would know how to make one?

Have you tried The Master's Supernatural Moonlight animations?  They're lovely and romantic, having two characters just cuddling on a sofa with different stroking/touching animations. The Master has gifs of 2 werewolves in his previews, but I've used the animations for M/M, F/M, and F/F humans and they play beautifully for me.  There are two animations in the set.   Find them here :-

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41458-sims-3-the-masters-sex-animations-for-animated-woohoo-and-kinky-world/

x

I haven't seen that, actually! Do all the animations work with Animated Woohoo as well? or if not, is Passion compatible with AW?

Yes, they work with Animated Woohoo, and yes Passion is compatible with AW.  I'm running Animated_Woohoo_Passion_Ver2.6.2 - the one that's been overhauled and updated by Superstorm :)  Link at the bottom of this post :-

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/6693-passion-26-announcement/&

x

Archived