[SIMS4] YrSa Animations

this outfit I downloaded somewhere here... but I can't remember exactly where

Cool, I've found it by digging manually! I suppose google isn't as almighty as I previously thought, ahahaha.

Thanks for the update, the snail statue animation is nice. Gripping on one stalk while making use of the other one looks logically good!

I would rather you divide animations so that they have a progression to climax. But if you wish to explore more objects as a base for your animation, here's some idea.

- vintage baseball sculpture, for grinding.

- astro model rocket, experimenting with a little sharp object

- male mannequin, when equipped with azmodan's strapon, there are many things that can be done!

- there's also noir's wall dildo

shame that finding objects with hole is harder than finding phalus shapped ones. well, some men like anal, so I guess you can explore that too. Once again, thanks for your fetish animation, I have fun decorating the house with stuff with hidden usability :wink: :wink:

this outfit I downloaded somewhere here... but I can't remember exactly where

Cool, I've found it by digging manually! I suppose google isn't as almighty as I previously thought, ahahaha.

Thanks for the update, the snail statue animation is nice. Gripping on one stalk while making use of the other one looks logically good!

I would rather you divide animations so that they have a progression to climax. But if you wish to explore more objects as a base for your animation, here's some idea.

- vintage baseball sculpture, for grinding.

- astro model rocket, experimenting with a little sharp object

- male mannequin, when equipped with azmodan's strapon, there are many things that can be done!

- there's also noir's wall dildo

shame that finding objects with hole is harder than finding phalus shapped ones. well, some men like anal, so I guess you can explore that too. Once again, thanks for your fetish animation, I have fun decorating the house with stuff with hidden usability :wink: :wink:

"- male mannequin, when equipped with azmodan's strapon, there are many things that can be done!"  I already did that))

today will place

Guest Redabyss

Thanks for the update! smile.png

Yes! I did it! ))

Maybe you know, why I can't delete my old files?

You can!

In the "upload new version" page, click on "delete" on the old versions :) it's on the right.

Thanks for the update! smile.png

Yes! I did it! ))

Maybe you know, why I can't delete my old files?

You can!

In the "upload new version" page, click on "delete" on the old versions smile.png it's on the right.

I click... But they are not deleted. May be due to the fact that I use Tor?

It happened once to remove. But do not get...

Thank you for this awesome creation! But I have problem with the pool ladder animation. Everytime I do it, the sims shows a "unable to go to the location" bubble. Do u have a screenshot image of this animation so I can know what I did wrong? Thankyou :)

Thank you for this awesome creation! But I have problem with the pool ladder animation. Everytime I do it, the sims shows a "unable to go to the location" bubble. Do u have a screenshot image of this animation so I can know what I did wrong? Thankyou :)

Some locations can be problematic at times, try changing sex initiation settings to instant/teleport and it should work

Thank you for this awesome creation! But I have problem with the pool ladder animation. Everytime I do it, the sims shows a "unable to go to the location" bubble. Do u have a screenshot image of this animation so I can know what I did wrong? Thankyou smile.png

Yes, this happens... You can do as said Rlo - try changing sex initiation settings to instant/teleport and it should work. Or you can try first to get in water.

Thanks for the update! biggrin.png

I love the idea of the leg kissing animations, thank you!

Yes, it's juicy))) Thank you, Redabyss! I will continue in this direction)