Help search for event war CKII

lukaslunt

Sorry for the delay here is the whole event.

If you can look at it and tell me how you would do it because it does not work. And if you can explain even in English logic it squeezed well because the event could in the future change a can.

Thank you

HI lukaslunt

I took a quick look at it, and from the names in there, this is an event for the Elder Kings mod, am I right?

In that case, I think it's easier to get support in their subforum at the Paradox forums, since I don't think anyone here has enough knowledge about Elder Kings specifics to determine if that trigger would work.

Also, at least provide a explanation what you want to do here exaclty. Looks like you want to create the rise of Alessia and starting her crusade against the Ayleids in a specific province, but further informations would be needed for pinpointing the problem.

But as said, asking the people in the Elder Kings forum could be more helpful to you.

Best regards

Kalderon

This vent is not for elder Kings nor does it come from mod. I create it for my mod is everything is available in vanilla want.

My goal is the one you have, create the alessia crusade but not against the elf but against the germanic because this event is an event of a sub mod creating various religions fantasists.

So the purpose of the event is to trigger this crusade if its followers are killed by the ruler or alessia nait. The problem is that the event creates the armies but does not trigger the war.

Tell me if that's all you wanted to know.

Archived