how i can use sexlab animations

gmngms55

Sexlab, slal and slal packs provide the framework and animations, but they require plugin mods to actually play those animations in your game. Submit will do that, but it will likely only play aggressive ones and - as it was last updated a long time ago - it's possible it might not be able to recognise the more recent animations that are available. If Submit isn't giving enough variety you can try changing the settings in its MCM, if it lets you, or you can install some more plugin mods as well.

Try having a look in the sexlab index, or browse through the sexlab downloads section, and install a mod or two that you like the sound of. For example: these might not be ones you're interested in, but I use Amorous Adventures and Sexlab Eager NPCs for almost all my animations. Between the two of them I'm not sure there's a single non-creature animation ever made that can't possibly happen at some point.

Archived